Costa Coffee has announced it will slash the price of drinks and food after the announcement by Chancellor Rishi Sunak that VAT will be cut for the hospitality sector until next year.
Costa Coffee is to pass on the full 15% VAT reduction to customers across all food and drink in owned stores. and its more than 9,000 Costa Express machines.
Prices will now be…
• Premium House Filter Coffee, was £1, now 88p
• Latte – was £2.55, now £2.23
• Flat White – was £2.70, now £2.36
*plus an additional 25p off when using a reusable cup
• Ham and Cheese Toastie – was £2.95, now £2.58
• Bacon Bap – was £2.95, now £2.58
• Salted Caramel Brownie – was £2.25, now £1.97
Related: Costa Coffee Franchise
• Regular size- was £2.40, now £2.10
Costa Coffee has recommended its franchise partners also pass on the saving, however, customers should check prices in store, as prices may vary in those stores operated by a franchise partner.
By Neil Shaw
Source: Hull Daily Mail