your future in commercial finance
Earn £100k+ through Brokerplan – Your Future In Commercial Finance
The Ultimate Franchise
Low investment – Multiple Returns On Investment –
Fast track into the world of corporate finance
With direct access to a portfolio of 300 UK based lenders you will have access to the funds required to support 5 million SME businesses and property projects
Run Your Own Commercial Finance Brokerage
- A turnkey, highly-scalable prestigious business opportunity
- A proven model with uncapped potential (£100k+ earnings on a single case!)
- Low investment vs Multiple Returns – Entry Level from £5,995
- First year income projections £25K-£100K+
- Supported by all the High Street Banks, Funding Circle Business Champions & Strategic Partners with the Challengers – our lender portfolio is unrivalled
- From £25k-£25m you will be able to fund small businesses to huge developments
- New Banks, Peer 2 Peer, Syndicated Lending, Fintech Solutions, Alternative Funders, Revolving Credit, Virtual Overdrafts and Private Funds continue to enter the market with capital to lend.
- No Financial Services Experience Required
- Huge & Growing Client Base – 5 million+ SMEs & All Property Professionals
- Investment includes business launch training, ongoing training marketing and business development support.
- Supported by an experienced underwriting team, you identify, qualify and electronically submit cases – we do the rest for you.
- Access to Residential Mortgages through our Sister Company
Brokerplan – Join the Family – Become Part of the Success Story
The business started trading in 2004 as a standalone broker, and grew on the back of the success of the property sector. The business survived the financial crisis and became a focal point for independent brokers where the High Street banks were unable or unwilling to fund.
Following the crisis, the demand for our services grew and the Brokerplan proposition was formalised when the business was awarded FCA Principal status [FRN: 630772] This status allows us to provide the full compliance and regulatory support required by every member of a commercial finance network as the act of broking credit is deemed a regulated activity by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Our Network partners can choose to operate legitimately either as Registered Individuals (RIs), Appointed Representatives (ARs) or as a Directly Authorised business. As a Principal broker we are able to grant RI or AR status and guide any business through to Direct Authorisation.
We welcome applicants from any business background, without need for prior experience or qualifications in the finance sector. Instead we seek enthusiastic and driven individuals, who want to build their own sustainable business.
Why not become part of the success story?
High Demand Business Services for SME Clients & Property Professionals
As a fully-trained and supported Network Partner you will assist your clients in identifying and sourcing the following core financial products:
- Commercial Mortgages, Buy-to-Let and HMO funding
- Development Funding for builders, developers and property professionals
- Commercial Finance to purchase or refinance trading businesses
- Short-Term Loans and Bridging Finance
- Portfolio Funding and Second Charge Loans
- General Working Capital Loans
- Peer-to-Peer Funding.
- Commercial Funding for acquisition, expansion and general growth.
- Alternative Overdraft and Revolving Credit facilities.
- Asset Finance, Leasing & Hire Purchase for equipment, machinery, commercial and private vehicles
- Cash Flow Support – Factoring, Spot Factoring, Invoice Finance and Invoice Discounting.
Additional Income Opportunities available from Ancillary Products including:
- Residential Mortgages
- Equity Release
- Self-Build Mortgages
- Business & Personal Insurances
- Capital Allowances
- Pension Led Funding
- International Mortgages (access to circa 50 x countries)
Why Choose Brokerplan?
- Trading since 2004 – one of the longest established UK finance brokers
- FCA Principals – the highest level of authorisation
- FCA compliance provided – Appointed Representative & FRN granted
- Full NACFB Membership & Board Representation
- Unrivalled DIRECT Lender Portfolio – High Street + Funding Circle Business Champions
- Full Training, Case Management, Marketing & Business Development Support
- Standalone Website, Newsletter, Email Marketing & Social Media Guidance
- No Financial Services Experience Necessary
- Proven Track Record of Success – We Share Best Practice
- Evidence of £100k+ Deals – Case Studies
- We are Finance Brokers Ourselves – We Walk the Walk.
- Regular Ongoing CPD Qualifying Network Training
- Conference Call Facility
- Access to Case Tracking Software
- Uncapped Potential, High & Growing Demand Product
- Lender & Partner References Available
- Access to Regulated Residential Mortgages (Via our Sister Company)
- Range of Options available – from £5,995 to £29,995
I’d like to know more.. What do I do next?
If you have a genuine interest in developing your own business as a commercial finance specialist then we would be delighted to hear from you.
We offer no-obligation discovery sessions for you to meet some of the team, learn a bit more about our business and for us to demonstrate the significant (and uncapped) potential of the business model.
Meet the team to get a better idea of what our business model can offer you! Should you wish to attend a discovery, please enquire and a member of the Brokerplan team will be in touch to discuss.
Take your first steps towards professional fulfilment and financial freedom. Complete the enquiry form and a member of our team will be in touch.
Fill in and submit the form below to receive a copy of the Brokerplan UK prospectus.
Co-op convenience store has opened its third franchised unit this year
Co-op has opened its third franchised unit this year in St. Helens, Merseyside. The outlet, a former SPAR, has been extended and transformed into a[..]Read More
InXpress Holdings Ltd. Names Four Senior Executives to its Board of Directors
InXpress Holdings Ltd, a software-enabled global franchisor of transportation and logistics services, today announced it named four senior executives to its Board of Directors: Omar[..]Read More
Razzamataz Theatre School Bringing Back Opportunities For Talented Kids
Razzamataz Theatre Schools is once again working with The Stage newspaper to offer youngsters the chance to win thousands of pounds worth of training in[..]Read More
New Radfield franchise owner inspired by home carer mum to enter sector
Radfield Home Care has welcomed another new franchise partner into its expanding national network, launching a new office in Cheshire. Husband and wife team, Julie[..]Read More
23.5 Degrees opens 80th Starbucks store in just eight years
The first UK Starbucks franchisee, 23.5 Degrees, has opened its 80th Starbucks outlet in King’s Lynn, Norfolk as part of its ongoing expansion programme to[..]Read More
Cake Box to grow its estate after ‘record year’
Egg-free cake specialist Cake Box is set to significantly grow its estate across the UK after announcing record revenue for 2020/21. Top Franchises for 2021[..]Read More