Your Partners in Elderly Care
Private: Radfield Home Care
Why Choose Radfield Home Care?
The Radfield Home Care Franchise enables you to enter, fully develop and potentially dominate profitable local markets for domiciliary care. With the number of prospective clients increasing year on year and with Radfield Home Care’s proven methods of business success, this is the right time to buy your home care franchise and make a difference in your local community.
We are an award winning, family-run homecare provider with over 35 years of experience in the care sector. Perhaps uniquely in the sector our Managing Director Dr Hannah MacKechnie is a qualified GP.
Hannah alongside her brother Alex grew up in Radfield Residential Home for the Elderly giving them a unique insight and knowledge which they have relied upon to establish Radfield Home Care as a leading name across the Midlands and North West England. We are offering the opportunity to share our unrivalled knowledge and expertise with our franchisees to work together to make Radfield Home Care the elderly care provider of choice across the UK.
Why is the home care sector such a good opportunity?
Both an ageing population and increased life expectancy is fuelling unprecedented growth for a demand in services to facilitate their care. By 2024, the over 65 age group is expected to be over 20 percent – almost one-in-four of the population. Current social services cannot meet these demands.
Do I need a background in care?
You do not need experience within the care industry to establish a Radfield home care franchise.
What you do need is an entrepreneurial spirit, confidence and the energy to establish your business.
Your role as a Radfield franchise partner is to develop the business, to build and manage your team, to network and market the business, and to manage financial performance using good business acumen.
What our franchise offers to you:
- The opportunity to build a profitable and rewarding business that can transform your life and create financial security.
- You will be operating under our respected and award-winning brand.
- A dedicated territory with a population of at least 115,000 and a minimum of 35,000 people over the age of 60, carefully mapped for an optimum client base and the recruitment of key staff.
- From the minute you start, you will receive our highest standard of training and we will be by your side sharing our expertise and support as you develop and grow.
- Our proven process and experience will guide you and we will be there through challenges and successes as you build your home care franchise.
- The deep satisfaction that comes from making a real difference to people’s lives and from being a respected and committed part of your community.
Your franchise package
- As a Radfield franchise partner, you will receive:
- Business development tools
- Marketing materials
- Branded uniforms
- Payroll services
- 10 day training course
- HR advice
- Business launch support
- Geo-demographic territories
- Networking events
- Stationery pack
- SEO optimised website
- Franchise support manager
- Remotely accessible documents
- Cloud-based management systems
- Funding support
Your set-up support includes help to:
- Establish your limited company.
- Apply for funding and prepare a business plan.
- Register with the Care Quality Commission (CQC).
- Negotiate your lease.
- And more…
The start of your business is an exciting time and we will guide you through the set-up process by reviewing your business plan and helping you to prepare for funding.
Your training package includes:
- Time in one of our branches to see daily operations.
- The processes and systems that you will put in place.
- In-depth knowledge of running a care business.
- Legislation and compliance.
- Your marketing plan and strategy.
- Finding and recruiting your staff.
- Strategies for growing your business.
- And more…
As one of the industry’s leading training programmes for franchise partners, Radfield’s 20-day training package will teach you everything you need to know about running a home care business. You do not need any care industry experience, as once you complete your training you are fully equipped to become an expert.
Your marketing support includes:
- A website that outperforms competitors.
- Access to our digital marketing and our marketing and PR experts.
- All technical and maintenance support.
- Hosted email accounts set up for you.
- Printed marketing collateral and stationery package.
- And more…
As a franchise partner, you have access to the invaluable support and expertise of our marketing team.
Your IT support includes:
- A cloud-based portal for up-to-date resource documentation.
- Software system set-up.
- Training on all software systems for running the business.
- Hosted email provision and set-up.
- Video conferencing set-up with your franchise partner support manager.
- And more…
To provide real-time information, we use the latest technology solutions. As a franchise partner, you are fully trained and supported in learning all our systems.
Your on-going development includes:
- Unlimited business and marketing support.
- Peer support from a network of other franchise partners.
- Franchise forums.
- Annual conference.
- And more…
Our support is continual and is as much as you need. We meet on a regular basis to review your business to help maximise efficiency and profitability, and to help you grow.
I want to find out more
If you think you have the making of a home care business owner, with the passion for providing vulnerable older people with exceptional care in their own home, all whilst developing a profitable business, we would love to hear from you.
Simply click the button below to request free info.
Radfield Home Care named top 30 UK franchise opportunity
Radfield Home Care has been crowned one of the UK’s leading franchise opportunities by specialist online franchise portal. Awarded 30th position in the Franchise Direct[..]Read More
New Radfield franchise owner inspired by home carer mum to enter sector
Radfield Home Care has welcomed another new franchise partner into its expanding national network, launching a new office in Cheshire. Husband and wife team, Julie[..]Read More
Radfield Home Care creates new senior role to support growing network of franchise partners
National home care provider Radfield Home Care has announced the appointment of a new operations director. Top Franchises for 2020 - Search our Directory [..]Read More
Radfield Home Care scoops seven top home care awards
Home care client-review website, Homecare.co.uk has awarded seven accolades in its Top 20 Home Care Provider Awards to Radfield Home Care based in Shrewsbury and[..]Read More
Radfield Home Care franchise discovery sessions launch online amid COVID-19 lockdown
Radfield Home Care will be hosting webinars on franchise opportunities during the COVID-19 lockdown and beyond. Top Franchises for 2020 - Search our Directory [..]Read More
Radfield Home Care To Double Workforce In 2020
Leading home care franchise, Radfield Home Care is set to double its workforce in 2020, creating up to 250 new jobs across the UK. Top[..]Read More
Radfield Home Care Havering Franchise Testimonial - How Radfield's franchise opportunity works
Radfield Home Care Havering & Brentwood franchise partners, Jennie and Lisa explain why they chose Radfield, their success so far and what they have planned for the future.