Hitting the high notes with a Jo Jingles franchise
Jo Jingles offers fun, educational and interactive music, singing and movement classes for children ages 3 months to 5 years.
The Jo Jingles business opportunity
As a home based franchise business, Jo Jingles is ideal for those looking for a business that fits in with their family life.
When you purchase a franchise from Jo Jingles your business becomes part of our brand so we have a vested interest in making sure you have the support and the tools necessary to hit the ground running.
Your success is our success so we’ll provide all of the training you need to ensure your business flourishes.
Purchasing a UK/Ireland Jo Jingles franchise will give you:
- The opportunity to run your own business offering music, singing and movement classes to babies and pre-school children, in your chosen local area with an exclusive territory.
- Flexible working opportunities to fit around your own home and family life.
- Relatively low start-up costs and a good return on your investment.
- Comprehensive ongoing training and support to develop your business from start-up and throughout its lifecycle.
- Nationwide advertising, marketing and public relations support managed via Jo Jingles HQ.
- Branded and exclusive equipment including percussion instruments, music books and CD’s recorded exclusively for Jo Jingles by well-known children’s TV presenters and music writers.
- 3 years of class programmes which follow Government guidelines for all pre-school age groups – for your own use.
- Backing and security of being associated with a reputable and established brand that is trademarked and has been in business for over two decades.
- Part time opportunities currently available in London.
What makes a successful franchisee?
- Are you confident and charismatic, well-organised and have strong presentation skills?
- Can you relate to young children and take pride in being involved in the education and entertainment of pre-school children?
- A business, sales or marketing background would be useful.
- Are you self-motivated and able to manage your time efficiently.
Meet our franchisees
We’re really proud of our franchisees and their success stories. We have a strong franchisee Network that is a great support in helping you to get your new business off the ground.
Our current franchisees include an ex-paediatric nurse, a former nursery supervisor, a former OFSTED Inspector for nurseries and playgroups, two semi-professional singers, two dance teachers, a former solicitor, an MBA qualified ex-IT Consultant, ex-college lecturer, a music agent and a number of ex-school teachers. The Jo Jingles franchise appeals to a wide variety of people!
Interested and want to know more?
By clicking on the button below you will be able to receive a copy of the Jo Jingles prospectus.
This will provide you with more detailed information on the franchise opportunity and allow you to contact them direct with any questions you may have.
Tracey Bees1 Reviews Verified
I love the contact with the adults attending class and their children and also within the nurseries. I am passionate about the benefits music and movement can have on young children. I previously worked in sales in the male dominated building industry and managed 13 people. I thought if I could look after a group of men – a class of children would be plan sailing!!!
Lindsay Moodie1 Reviews Verified
I have just completed my first year as a franchise owner, and I can honestly say I have loved every moment. I feel a great sense of achievement being able to run my own business, which fits perfectly with my family life and allows me to spend quality time with my young daughter too.
Liz Wilson1 Reviews Verified
I am proud of owning a business that Mums want to be involved in…….Running my own business is challenging, I have to be dedicated and passionate but also it gives me choices, I can decide if I want to take on extra work, I can plan my classes to fit in with my day and my admin can be done at my convenience. The only targets I would have to meet would be ones set by myself, although you do have to fit in with the class schedules and reports for Head Office.
Bluebird Care hosts awards night to celebrate franchise network
Bluebird Care has recognised the achievements of its national franchise network at a dedicated awards ceremony. The Franchise Business Awards, which took place virtually earlier[..]Read More
Domino’s to create 8,000 jobs in UK and Ireland
US pizza franchise giant Domino's unveiled plans Thursday to create 8,000 new jobs in the United Kingdom and Ireland after a strong pandemic performance. Top[..]Read More
Burger King UK prepares for whopper £600m London listing
Fast-food chain Burger King is preparing to float on the London Stock Exchange for around £600m, according to reports. Top Franchises for 2021 - Search[..]Read More
Home Instead UK founder launches new franchise brand to ‘enrich lives’ through sports
Trevor Brocklebank, the entrepreneur who founded Home Instead in the UK in 2005, has launched a new franchise brand focused on supporting people to improve[..]Read More
Home care providers named in British Franchise Awards shortlist
Two home care providers have been named finalists in the 2021 bfa HSBC British Franchise Awards. Right at Home and Visiting Angels have both been[..]Read More
Caring couple shortlisted for franchise ‘Oscars’
Pet business franchisees David and Sallyann Gray have been shortlisted for the Local Focus award of the bfa HSBC British Franchise Awards. PetPals is recognised[..]Read More
Jo Jingles Franchise Opportunity
Jo Jingles provides an exciting opportunity for you to run your own business offering fun-filled, interactive music and movement classes for preschool children from three months to five years of[..]