Hitting the high notes with a Jo Jingles franchise
Jo Jingles offers fun, educational and interactive music, singing and movement classes for children ages 3 months to 5 years.
The Jo Jingles business opportunity
As a home based franchise business, Jo Jingles is ideal for those looking for a business that fits in with their family life.
When you purchase a franchise from Jo Jingles your business becomes part of our brand so we have a vested interest in making sure you have the support and the tools necessary to hit the ground running.
Your success is our success so we’ll provide all of the training you need to ensure your business flourishes.
Purchasing a UK/Ireland Jo Jingles franchise will give you:
- The opportunity to run your own business offering music, singing and movement classes to babies and pre-school children, in your chosen local area with an exclusive territory.
- Flexible working opportunities to fit around your own home and family life.
- Relatively low start-up costs and a good return on your investment.
- Comprehensive ongoing training and support to develop your business from start-up and throughout its lifecycle.
- Nationwide advertising, marketing and public relations support managed via Jo Jingles HQ.
- Branded and exclusive equipment including percussion instruments, music books and CD’s recorded exclusively for Jo Jingles by well-known children’s TV presenters and music writers.
- 3 years of class programmes which follow Government guidelines for all pre-school age groups – for your own use.
- Backing and security of being associated with a reputable and established brand that is trademarked and has been in business for over two decades.
- Part time opportunities currently available in London.
What makes a successful franchisee?
- Are you confident and charismatic, well-organised and have strong presentation skills?
- Can you relate to young children and take pride in being involved in the education and entertainment of pre-school children?
- A business, sales or marketing background would be useful.
- Are you self-motivated and able to manage your time efficiently.
Meet our franchisees
We’re really proud of our franchisees and their success stories. We have a strong franchisee Network that is a great support in helping you to get your new business off the ground.
Our current franchisees include an ex-paediatric nurse, a former nursery supervisor, a former OFSTED Inspector for nurseries and playgroups, two semi-professional singers, two dance teachers, a former solicitor, an MBA qualified ex-IT Consultant, ex-college lecturer, a music agent and a number of ex-school teachers. The Jo Jingles franchise appeals to a wide variety of people!
Interested and want to know more?
By clicking on the button below you will be able to receive a copy of the Jo Jingles prospectus.
This will provide you with more detailed information on the franchise opportunity and allow you to contact them direct with any questions you may have.
Tracey Bees1 Reviews Verified
I love the contact with the adults attending class and their children and also within the nurseries. I am passionate about the benefits music and movement can have on young children. I previously worked in sales in the male dominated building industry and managed 13 people. I thought if I could look after a group of men – a class of children would be plan sailing!!!
Lindsay Moodie1 Reviews Verified
I have just completed my first year as a franchise owner, and I can honestly say I have loved every moment. I feel a great sense of achievement being able to run my own business, which fits perfectly with my family life and allows me to spend quality time with my young daughter too.
Liz Wilson1 Reviews Verified
I am proud of owning a business that Mums want to be involved in…….Running my own business is challenging, I have to be dedicated and passionate but also it gives me choices, I can decide if I want to take on extra work, I can plan my classes to fit in with my day and my admin can be done at my convenience. The only targets I would have to meet would be ones set by myself, although you do have to fit in with the class schedules and reports for Head Office.
Chaiiwala To Create 3,600 Restaurant Jobs Across The UK
Chaiiwala, the Leicester-based South Asian drinks and street food chain, has announced massive expansion plans which it says will create around 3,600 new restaurant jobs[..]Read More
Snap Fitness Reacquires UK and Ireland Markets from Master Developer
Snap Fitness, the world's premier 24/7 fitness concept creating happy and healthy lifestyles for its members, today announced the reacquisition of the UK and Ireland[..]Read More
TaxAssist retains 21st place in industry rankings
TaxAssist Accountants’ strong performance has seen the network of small business specialists maintain the 21st place in the highly regarded Accountancy Age industry league table[..]Read More
Belvoir completes milestone acquisition
Belvoir Group, the UK’s largest property franchise, has successfully completed the 100th transaction under its Assisted Acquisitions programme, which forms a major part of the[..]Read More
Costa franchise brews up plans for Cumbernauld’s first drive-through coffee shop
A Costa Coffee franchise business is resuming plans to build Cumbernauld’s first drive-through coffee shop after securing a £600,000 financing facility to stabilise its operations.[..]Read More
Retired police officer’s roadmap to success with Dream Doors
Husband and wife team Jon and Hilary Brown, a retired police officer and dental hygienist respectively, found their roadmap to business success by joining the[..]Read More
Jo Jingles Franchise Opportunity
Jo Jingles provides an exciting opportunity for you to run your own business offering fun-filled, interactive music and movement classes for preschool children from three months to five years of[..]