Get your business off to a flying start with Dolly Char
About Dolly Char
Dolly Char is the leading management franchise opportunity in the home services industry! With a low start up cost and a commitment to customer satisfaction, this is a not-to-be-missed way to financial independence!
“I earned £1,000 today while never leaving the comfort of my own home!”
We are pleased to announce that we have just launched a brand new company website!
To celebrate the launch, we have decided to lower our already fantastic start up package price to just £6,995 for a very short period of time.
Would you like:
- Getting paid when you’re not working?
- Earning the income you need and choosing your own hours?
- That new house, those dream holidays, and much more time for you and your loved ones?
- To be satisfied and recognised running your own successful business?
- To create the life you’ve always wanted?
You can! With the proven, recession-proof Dolly Char business system you can take control and live the life you want, taking home a big salary, and choosing the hours that suit you.
Work for yourself, not someone else!
Where would you like to be in five years’ time? Where did you want to be by now, five years ago? Are you there yet?
Don’t spend another moment working for someone else, putting profits into their pockets instead of yours.
Don’t waste another minute building someone else’s future instead of your own. Take control and enjoy all the benefits of running your own business, with none of the downsides.
Here’s what you get for just £6,995:
- Full territory.
- Company bespoke online management system.
- Letter templates to aid day to day admin.
- 12,000 A6 client leaflets.
- 4000 A6 cleaner leaflets.
- Online letterhead.
- 500 client contracts.
- 100 cleaner booklets.
- 100 client booklets.
- Operations manual.
- Company branded garments.
- Press release.
- Company Accountant.
- Website / SEO.
- Telephone numbers provided.
- 4 days head office training.
- No staff costs (NO PAYE).
- No invoicing.
- No stock or expensive equipment required.
- Flexible working hours to achieve ideal work / life balance.
- Ongoing support.
Wait a moment, though…
The Dolly Char business system has proved itself time and time again, but running your own business isn’t for everyone. Check yourself out against our six entrepreneurial character traits –how do you match up?
- You relish a good challenge.
- You’re a people person, with strong communication skills.
- You thrive on constantly learning and testing yourself.
- You are organised with basic computer skills.
- You believe mistakes are life’s lessons, not something to hide.
- You have the determination to achieve what you want in life.
Did you answer yes to all six points? Great!
How does it work?
Dolly Char domestic cleaning management business. Let’s get something clear right away: you won’t be mopping floors, dusting surfaces or polishing woodwork. You’ll be all about the management of the business.
You’ll identify your customers’ needs and introduce them to the best cleaner to meet those needs. The customer will pay their cleaner directly, so there’s no payroll to manage, and will pay you a quarterly management fee.
You can earn almost £80,000 each year without having to worry about accounting for VAT.
You don’t need to hold any stock, and once you have built up a customer base sufficient to give you the earnings you want, you really can earn while sitting on the beach.
Sounds good? Get cracking!
Dolly Char’s Unique Easy Start-up Process
- Our business operating manual containing all of our trade secrets a proven business system that you can get to work straight away.
- On-going support and advice in areas such as administration and marketing.
- Access to the Dolly Char franchisee forum for day-to-day support.
- Franchisee conferences and other events.
Dolly Char Franchise Opportunity
On top of all that, once you’ve run your Dolly Char franchise for a year you’ll be able to become a member of the British Institute of Cleaning Science, boosting your credibility with customers and cleaners alike.
Despite all these benefits, you can invest in a Dolly Char franchise for just £6995 (with no hidden costs or nasty surprises!)
Take the Next Step
Don’t miss out!
How long have you wanted to move to that bigger, better house? To spend less time at work and more time with the people you love? To take the family for that luxury holiday each year? Don’t delay and risk someone else starting a Dolly Char franchise in your area and taking the profits that could be yours. Act NOW!
Great! What’s my next step?
Find out more about Dolly Char by submitting the form below.
Wendy’s plans 20 UK sites as it prepares for nationwide rollout
US burger chain Wendy’s is 'on track' to begin opening restaurants in the UK in the coming months, with five sites expected to launch before[..]Read More
Creams dessert café identifies key areas ripe for development
Creams, the dessert café brand, reports that it is seeking further franchisees nationwide to expand its current network from 91 outlets. The company has identified[..]Read More
Razzamataz Theatre School scoop top accolades
WorkBuzz has announced the winners of the 2020/2021 Best Franchise Awards, sponsored by Llyods Bank, at a virtual ceremony that was held earlier this month.[..]Read More
Dunkin’ Donuts to open second Sheffield doughnut shop on Ecclesall Road THIS WEEK
There’s good news for anyone with a sweet tooth as a second Dunkin' Donuts doughnut and coffee shop opens in Sheffield this week. Top Franchises[..]Read More
Ovenu sponsors a guide dog puppy named Selsey
The oven valeting franchise Ovenu is supporting the Guide Dogs charity by gifting it £10,000 to sponsor a black Labrador puppy named Selsey. The company[..]Read More
German Doner Kebab to open 47 new restaurants in the UK by the end of this year
Fast casual brand German Doner Kebab has announced it is on track to open 47 new restaurants in the UK by the end of 2021,[..]Read More
Domestic Cleaning Franchise Dolly Char
Domestic Cleaning Franchise Dolly Char offers an incredible business opportunity giving individuals the chance to earn an income of their own choice, whether they are happy to earn a residual[..]