The Global Leader in Complete Fryer Management
About Filtafry Franchise
Filtafry are offering a unqiue low-cost franchise opportuntity!
A FiltaFry franchise offers fantastic, unlimited growth potential and the opportunity to develop a huge network of clients in a short period of time. Uniquely, the business offers a service that is required on a weekly basis meaning you can generate a good income quickly with an unlimited earning potential.
On top of the above, franchise owners also benefit from having virtually no competition with an enviably large customer base including:
- Schools, Colleges and Universities
- Motorway Services
- In fact… anywhere that uses a deep fat fryer!
FiltaFry benefits for the customer:
- Cuts frying costs
- Reduces health and safety risks
- Improves fryer management and overall food quality
- Improves employee retention
- Keeps fryers hygienically clean
By becoming a FiltaFry franchisee you will have the following benefits to enable you to grow your Total Fryer Management business into a multi-van operation.
- Weekly repeat service
- Small customer base per van
- Mobile, can be based from home
- Minimal overheads & stock
- Other add on services to the same customer base
- Internationally recognised
- Comprehensive in-field business training
- Exclusive territory
- Simple administration
- Environmentally friendly
- Guaranteed support
- IFA, AFA & BFA member
Training and support provided
Full training and on-going support provided which includes:
- Comprehensive 2 week training programme: 1 week classroom / 1 week in the field with a franchise owner.
- On-going 8 week development plan: With an independent coach and mentoring specialist in sales and personal development to help you achieve your goals.
- Technical, Sales and Business support hotlines.
- Start up support: With a personal business development manager.
- Online support: Through a bespoke custom tailored and CRM / Electronic invoicing system, FryTrack.
The ideal Filtafry franchisee
We are looking for someone with the determination and ambitions to succeed. Previous experience of the catering industry is beneficial but not compulsory.
Established in 1996, FiltaFry is the most successful total fryer management service with over 350 franchise owners around the world. FiltaFry provides an on-site micro-filtration of cooking oils and a vacuum based deep clean of the fryers. Franchisee’s benefit from having virtually no competition and also from the weekly repeat business.
How do I find out more?
To find out more about starting your own FiltaFry franchise, simply click the button below and complete the short form to be sent further information.
Filta remains resilient in the face of coronavirus impact
Commercial kitchen services provider Filta Group has revealed its unaudited interim results for the 6 months ended 30 June 2020. Top Franchises for 2020 -[..]Read More
Filta Group sees 75% revenue jump for 2019
Commercial kitchen service group Filta Group Holdings (LON:FLTA) a reported FY19 revenue increase of 75% to £24.9m for the 12 months to 31 December 2019,[..]Read More
FiltaFry grows its UK operations
FiltaFry Franchise UK - FiltaFry’s parent company has acquired a large grease and drain management company to further increase its UK presence. FiltaFry’s parent company,[..]Read More
FiltaFry picks up a Green Key
FiltaFry has been recognised for its eco-friendly and sustainable oil-filtration services by a widely respected organisation. FiltaFry’s German operation has been recognised for its sustainable[..]Read More
FiltaFry launches yet another European franchise
FiltaFry has welcomed yet another franchisee and continues to strengthen its European business. Top Franchises for 2019 - Search our Directory FiltaFry has been[..]Read More
FILTAFRY’S HEAD OFFICE TEAM GETS A BOOST
FiltaFry has welcomed a brand-new business development manager to help it continue to be one of the most exciting franchise opportunities around. Top Franchises for[..]Read More
FiltaFry Franchise Opportunity
A brief introduction to the FiltaFry franchise opportunity
FiltaFry Service Video
See the FiltaFry Cooking Oil Filtration & Fryer Management service in action.
Dean Martin - FiltaFry Franchise Owner
A brief interview with Dean Martin - Norwich FiltaFry franchise owner at Filta Conference 2018.
Andy Knight - FiltaFry Franchise Owners Testimonial 2018
Andy Knight - Coventry & Leicester FiltaFry franchise owner testimonial at Filta Conference 2018.