Welcome to OVENU – THE Oven Cleaning Franchise Opportunity
If you’re looking to see a rapid return on your investment into a business with over 20 years’ experience then you’ve probably found the answer!
Having expanded from a ‘one man and a van’ operation back in 1994, Ovenu have grown & evolved their brand into the world’s largest and most profitable franchised network of oven cleaning & valeting experts.
The demand for specialist oven cleaning services is extremely high and Ovenu anticipate this trend to continue way into the future. It’s worth noting that their original pilot scheme was started just after a recession in 1993 and their existing franchisee network has traded very profitably since the financial crash of 2008!
Is an Oven Valeting Business for you?
Ovenu have a few exclusive territories available so they would love to hear from you if you…
- Fancy the idea of working for yourself but not by yourself?
- Like the prospect of having the ultimate back-up & support from a truly global brand?
- Want to benefit from a more ‘flexible’ lifestyle?
- Genuinely like working hard and reaping significant rewards… does over £1,000 a week sound good?
The Ovenu Franchise package:
Ovenu believe that their franchise package is the most comprehensive in their sector. You won’t need to trail along to a ‘Discovery Day’ to find out what they provide… it’s all provided to you upon request of additional information.
Included in the start-up package:
- Induction Training – To ISO 9001:2008 Standards. You’ll initially come along to their 5 day, accredited, induction training course, which includes accommodation at a local Hotel or B&B. You will immediately benefit from Ovenu’s 20+ years of knowledge & experience provided by their entire support team.
- Your Van & Livery – Ovenu leaves your choice of van to you. Let’s face it, we are all individuals and we come in different shapes and sizes… luckily, so do vans! Ovenu will not tie you down to either just ONE make & model OR a compulsory lease/rental.
- Products & Consumables – You will initially be supplied with sufficient bespoke products and quality consumables for your first 3 months of trading. Ovenu are extremely proud to call their products their own because that’s the truth of it.
- The Tools of The Trade – As part of the start-up package you’ll get ALL of the tools you’ll need to work with. These will include a couple of ‘secret weapons’ that Ovenu will be happy to chat about when they meet you.
- Quality Branded Work wear – Cool cotton for the warmer months, heavier weight polo shirts for when the weather is a bit cooler, warm sweatshirts for the frosty mornings and waterproof fleece-lined jackets in case of rain!
- High Visibility Internet Presence & National Marketing – Getting you seen locally, nationally and internationally.
- Brochures & Cards – Another integral part of your Start-Up package will be a good supply of quality, lead-generating generic brochures and personalised drop-cards.
- Plus much, much more!
Ovenu will also show you how they allocate their franchise territories, give you a flavour of what the earning potential is and give you some more detailed background information about the Ovenu Franchise.
How much? You choose!
There are TWO options here to start your business in a brand new area:
- Standard Package containing circa. 60,000 properties £15,900 plus VAT
- Easy-Reach Package containing circa. 30,000 properties £9,950 plus VAT
In either case you will receive exactly the same start-up package and induction training as highlighted above.
What defines a successful franchisee?
There is absolutely no doubt about Ovenu’s commitment to supporting and advising their franchisees with any aspect of the business but the person who ‘makes it happen’ is you, the franchisee.
What the most successful franchisees have in common is ‘attitude’ to their work ethic and customer service along with pride in the brand they consistently promote in their territory, day after day. They listen, learn and implement their advice. There is a wide acknowledgement that Ovenu know what they are doing as they have been exclusively involved in this vibrant sector for a long time!
Ovenu are looking to work with franchisees who understand and appreciate that owning an Ovenu Franchise has two distinct components. The first being a job of work… out and about every day undertaking supreme quality workmanship directly to consumers. Part two is learning and understanding how to run a profitable Oven Valeting Business; not merely generating turn-over but actually making a profit!
If you think you have what it takes to succeed and the Ovenu Franchise has what you are looking for, contact them today to register your interest and they will progress your enquiry at a pace that suits you.
Find out more about the Ovenu Franchise, the successful and profitable Oven Valeting Business. Click below now!
Ovenu sponsors a guide dog puppy named Selsey
The oven valeting franchise Ovenu is supporting the Guide Dogs charity by gifting it £10,000 to sponsor a black Labrador puppy named Selsey. The company[..]Read More
Realising an ambition as Ovenu Petersfield launches
Reassessing life following five days in hospital on oxygen therapy battling Covid-19, Rob Cunningham a former development baker, decided the time was right to realise[..]Read More
Rare business opportunity to take on your own oven valeting business in South Notts
A rare opportunity has arisen to take on a successful oven cleaning business in the Nottingham South area following the retirement of its previous owner.[..]Read More
Oven cleaning business Ovenu Cheshunt celebrates return to full order book with maximum five star reviews
The owner of Ovenu Cheshunt is celebrating after achieving a clean sweep of more than 100 five-star customer reviews weeks after reopening the oven cleaning[..]Read More
Telford oven cleaning business to donate 10 per cent of takings to Severn Hospice
Ovenu Franchise UK - A Shropshire-based businessman who has just reopened his oven valeting business will donate 10 per cent of his first three months’[..]Read More
Ovenu founder Rik Hellewell urges Business Secretary to adopt Australian COVID-19 initiative to get tradespeople back to work
Rik Hellewell, the founder and managing director of oven valeting franchise Ovenu, has written to Business Secretary Alok Sharma urging him to examine an Australian[..]Read More
5 Reasons to Join the Ovenu Family
5 Compelling Reasons to Become a Part of The Ovenu Network
The Ovenu Franchise - What Our Franchisees Say...
Here’s what a few franchisees have to say …