Run your own profitable tuition centre business
My Own Tutor
Run your own profitable tuition centre business. No education background needed, but if you are one of the many teachers fed up with teaching in schools, you will enjoy the experience of using your skills and experience in running your own tuition centre without the endless, pointless bureaucracy. With zero behaviour management issues, along with growing your own business to financial and time freedom, My Own Tutor is the most flexible tuition franchise.
We have two payment options:
- A tuition centre franchise at JUST £4450 (single payment) which includes 12 fully warrantied refurbished laptops (normally we sell these at £90 each).
Payment plan for Tuition Centre franchise: Initial fee of £1950 plus 24 monthly payments of £125, which you can pay out of your franchise earnings!! This includes 12 laptops.
My Own Tutor is a Learning Support Service that is ahead of the pack in the service delivery – Now it is possible to build your own business with a My Own Tutor franchise!
We give full training and comprehensive ongoing support through our franchisee support management.
Come along to a discovery day, or have a virtual learning session and find out how easy it is to get to £3000 profit per month within 6 months.
You do not need to be a teacher to run a My Own Tutor franchise. If you want to run a tuition centre, simply hire teaching assistants by the hour (we will help you to find them in your area) and a venue by the hour (we will help you to find that as well) and run it as a part time or full time business.
Here are the basics about the finance side of things. Apart from paying for the franchise (including the laptops) there is NO fixed monthly fees to pay, you only pay us £3 per week for each student you have who is paying you.
For which we do:
- All of the student admin, production of email and online reports for parents
- Developing your own website
- Running the teacherline (mainly used for homework help)
- Providing the Shop2Learn membership of the discount rewards programme for all My Own tutor families (and franchisees)
- And most importantly managing the Year 1 to GCSE National Curriculum compliant study programme which includes Lessons and Exercises in Maths and English, Exercises in most other subjects studied to GCSE, Assessments and the teacherline
- Customer support – any issues to do with IT or login etc – we do the customer support.. and below – details of the payment plan with illustrations about how it works. The payment plan is an alternative way of getting started quickly with a My Own Tutor franchise
- Full training
- Free Monthly workshops where you can meet with other franchisees to share ideas, learn new ways of selling and consolidate initial training.
- Full ongoing support
- Your own exclusive My Own Tutor area of operation.
- Marketing templates
- Social networking templates
- Provision of all study materials from Year 1 to GCSE- proven, cutting-edge, successful and fully national curriculum compliant. The subjects we provide study materials in are : Maths, English, Music, Biology, Physics, Chemistry, KS2 Science, Geography, History, French, German, Spanish, Business Studies, Citizenship, Computing, Design & Technology, Dance, Drama, ICT, Law, Media Studies, Psychology, Statistics.
- Full teacher support for your customers on a free phone number 6 days a week, 52 weeks a year
- Help with recruiting staff
- Help with finding venues
NO ADMIN FEES, NO ROYALTY FEES, NO CONTENT FEES, NO MARKETING FEES, NO LICENCE FEES – NO MONTHLY FICED FEES – ONLY THE £3 PER WEEK STUDENT FEE, FOR EACH STUDENT WHO IS PAYING YOU.
Interested and want to know more?
Click on the button below now to make a no obligation enquiry about My Own Tutor franchise.
Telford oven cleaning business to donate 10 per cent of takings to Severn Hospice
Ovenu Franchise UK - A Shropshire-based businessman who has just reopened his oven valeting business will donate 10 per cent of his first three months’[..]Read More
Filta Group sees 75% revenue jump for 2019
Commercial kitchen service group Filta Group Holdings (LON:FLTA) a reported FY19 revenue increase of 75% to £24.9m for the 12 months to 31 December 2019,[..]Read More
Greggs set to reopen – and customers won’t have long to wait
Calling all steak bake and sausage roll fans - Greggs stores are set to reopen within the next month. The bakery chain announced that it[..]Read More
Subway re-opens Peterborough store
Subway has re-opened its store at Bretton Court. Top Franchises for 2020 - Search our Directory The sandwich chain has been re-opening a number[..]Read More
Franchise Brands raises £14mln as plumbing businesses see continuing demand
Franchise Brand PLC (LON:FRAN) said its drain specialist businesses - Metro Rod, Metro Plumb and Willow Pumps - have seen 'continuing demand” for a majority[..]Read More
KFC Celebrates Reopening 500 Stores With a Video Montage of Your Sad Fried Chicken Efforts
KFC has announced the reopening of 500 of its restaurants, meaning you can get your finger licken' chicken delivered straight to your door and stop[..]Read More