Target a six-figure turnover with an Inleaf franchise
Start your Inleaf business with our training and support and target £200K+ revenue in year 4 installing and maintaining plant displays in offices and commercial spaces
What do Inleaf do?
Inleaf is a franchise with a fun & rewarding product
We have been the provider of plant decorations for companies, hotels, showrooms as well as private homes. We have an extensive array of products including atrium, reception, and general interior plants. Moreover, we have green walls, live walls and moss pictures for better room ambiance.
- Living Plant Displays
- Living/Green Walls
- Artificial Plants
- Christmas Schemes
What do you get with an Inleaf franchise?
Our franchise package has everything you need to start your Inleaf business:
- Large Territory – A large, dedicated area to operate your business, chosen and analysed to ensure lots of opportunity for your business to grow.
- Use of brand and model – License to operate under the proven Inleaf brand and business model, with our ongoing support to help you succeed.
- Expert training – Comprehensive training on how to start & run your Inleaf franchise – including everything from sales & marketing to plant knowledge.
- Sales resources – Printed and digital materials for your sales meetings – proven to help your clients to buy from you.
- Mentoring & coaching – Learning doesn’t end with your initial training, we’ll be with you throughout the first six months with regular coaching and mentoring.
- Inleaf System – Our unique software does everything from creating quotes and proposals, to managing client maintenance and invoicing.
- Operations manual Wiki – Our comprehensive online operations manual and resource centre. Full of the latest information to help you run your Inleaf franchise.
- Uniforms – Professional, Inleaf-branded uniforms and tool kits for you and (as your business grows) your staff too.
- Help with installations – We’ll be on hand to help with your first installations, providing support whilst you get going.
- Website area – Your own area on the fully-managed Inleaf website to promote your territory, plus case study pages to showcase your projects.
- Economies of scale – Savings on products due to the buying power of the Inleaf network, sure to grow further in the future.
- Deposit for van lease – Contact with our suggested leasing company, and £1,000 towards your the deposit for your branded Inleaf van.
Investment and Expected Returns
The required investment
The franchise package is £22,750+VAT (the VAT is refunded by HMRC) and you will also need to have liquid funds of £10,000 to £20,000 for working capital, depending on your circumstances.
If required, you can borrow up to £25,000 per director via a government-backed scheme.
…and target returns
The recurring nature of the service we provide, means your business is geared for year-on-year growth.
Following our proven model, and with our help and support, you’ll be able to target a six-figure turnover in just a few years.
These figures are realistic based on our own experience and financial modelling, but like all businesses the result you see may be lower or higher based on your own experience, drive and commitment.
What we’re looking for
Ideal Inleaf franchisees are required to have drive and ambition, self-accountability, a long-term view, be physically fit and hands-on. Full training will be given to all franchisees, but it would also help if they have an eye for design, customer-service experience, sales experience, horticultural knowledge and a professional background.
Interested and want to know more?
Simply click the button below to Request Free Info now!
KFC to open hundreds of new outlets — including one in Bolton
KFC has plans to open dozens of new outlets across the North West — including one in Bolton. The fast food giant has published a[..]Read More
Xponential Fitness appoints Michael Abramson as chief operating officer
Global boutique fitness giant Xponential Fitness has appointed Michael Abramson, president of D1 Sports Training, as its chief operating officer. Abramson will be tasked with[..]Read More
F45 Training Cambridge Station to officially launch this Saturday
F45 Training, located at 60 Station Road, CB1, will be hosting an opening event from 11am to 3pm. A new style of fitness training originating[..]Read More
Vodafone to open 24 new stores in franchise expansion
Vodafone plans to expand its retail presence with the opening of 24 new high street stores in premises that were previously vacant. The Newbury-based operator[..]Read More
Yoga brand flexible for growth with new premises
The third franchise of Midlands-based Sandstone Yoga & Pilates has opened its doors in Bearwood, Sandwell, following funding from NatWest. Entrepreneur and yoga instructor Lis[..]Read More
Anytime Fitness parent Self Esteem Brands acquires The Bar Method – reveals worldwide franchise plans
Self Esteem Brands, the parent company of Anytime Fitness, has purchased The Bar Method – a low-impact fitness franchise with 123 studios across US and[..]Read More
Learn about the Inleaf franchise opportunity
Learn about Inleaf's unique franchise opportunity.