Target a six-figure turnover with an Inleaf franchise
Start your Inleaf business with our training and support and target £200K+ revenue in year 4 installing and maintaining plant displays in offices and commercial spaces
What do Inleaf do?
Inleaf is a franchise with a fun & rewarding product
We have been the provider of plant decorations for companies, hotels, showrooms as well as private homes. We have an extensive array of products including atrium, reception, and general interior plants. Moreover, we have green walls, live walls and moss pictures for better room ambiance.
- Living Plant Displays
- Living/Green Walls
- Artificial Plants
- Christmas Schemes
What do you get with an Inleaf franchise?
Our franchise package has everything you need to start your Inleaf business:
- Large Territory – A large, dedicated area to operate your business, chosen and analysed to ensure lots of opportunity for your business to grow.
- Use of brand and model – License to operate under the proven Inleaf brand and business model, with our ongoing support to help you succeed.
- Expert training – Comprehensive training on how to start & run your Inleaf franchise – including everything from sales & marketing to plant knowledge.
- Sales resources – Printed and digital materials for your sales meetings – proven to help your clients to buy from you.
- Mentoring & coaching – Learning doesn’t end with your initial training, we’ll be with you throughout the first six months with regular coaching and mentoring.
- Inleaf System – Our unique software does everything from creating quotes and proposals, to managing client maintenance and invoicing.
- Operations manual Wiki – Our comprehensive online operations manual and resource centre. Full of the latest information to help you run your Inleaf franchise.
- Uniforms – Professional, Inleaf-branded uniforms and tool kits for you and (as your business grows) your staff too.
- Help with installations – We’ll be on hand to help with your first installations, providing support whilst you get going.
- Website area – Your own area on the fully-managed Inleaf website to promote your territory, plus case study pages to showcase your projects.
- Economies of scale – Savings on products due to the buying power of the Inleaf network, sure to grow further in the future.
- Deposit for van lease – Contact with our suggested leasing company, and £1,000 towards your the deposit for your branded Inleaf van.
Investment and Expected Returns
The required investment
The franchise package is £22,750+VAT (the VAT is refunded by HMRC) and you will also need to have liquid funds of £10,000 to £20,000 for working capital, depending on your circumstances.
If required, you can borrow up to £25,000 per director via a government-backed scheme.
…and target returns
The recurring nature of the service we provide, means your business is geared for year-on-year growth.
Following our proven model, and with our help and support, you’ll be able to target a six-figure turnover in just a few years.
These figures are realistic based on our own experience and financial modelling, but like all businesses the result you see may be lower or higher based on your own experience, drive and commitment.
What we’re looking for
Ideal Inleaf franchisees are required to have drive and ambition, self-accountability, a long-term view, be physically fit and hands-on. Full training will be given to all franchisees, but it would also help if they have an eye for design, customer-service experience, sales experience, horticultural knowledge and a professional background.
Interested and want to know more?
Simply click the button below to Request Free Info now!
Creams dessert café identifies key areas ripe for development
Creams, the dessert café brand, reports that it is seeking further franchisees nationwide to expand its current network from 91 outlets. The company has identified[..]Read More
Razzamataz Theatre School scoop top accolades
WorkBuzz has announced the winners of the 2020/2021 Best Franchise Awards, sponsored by Llyods Bank, at a virtual ceremony that was held earlier this month.[..]Read More
Dunkin’ Donuts to open second Sheffield doughnut shop on Ecclesall Road THIS WEEK
There’s good news for anyone with a sweet tooth as a second Dunkin' Donuts doughnut and coffee shop opens in Sheffield this week. Top Franchises[..]Read More
Ovenu sponsors a guide dog puppy named Selsey
The oven valeting franchise Ovenu is supporting the Guide Dogs charity by gifting it £10,000 to sponsor a black Labrador puppy named Selsey. The company[..]Read More
German Doner Kebab to open 47 new restaurants in the UK by the end of this year
Fast casual brand German Doner Kebab has announced it is on track to open 47 new restaurants in the UK by the end of 2021,[..]Read More
Right at Home shortlisted for four Encouraging Women into Franchising awards
Right at Home UK has received four nominations for this year’s NatWest Encouraging Women into Franchising (EWiF) Awards. Top Franchises for 2021 - Search our[..]Read More
Learn about the Inleaf franchise opportunity
Learn about Inleaf's unique franchise opportunity.