Local Assist - Property Care & Repair Franchise
So, you’re thinking of investing in a property care and repair franchise…
Why wouldn’t you?
It’s a billion £ industry in a sector that is booming due to the lack of time we all seem to suffer from.
This means it is great news for Local Assist services in the domestic market, plus we have the added benefits of working within other markets, insurance, lettings, commercial and our local community.
Do you want to…?
- Work with a proven Franchisor with a 16 year record of success
- Benefit from being part of a franchise that offers excellent support
- Be able to provide the customer with assurance via a strong trusted brand
- Be integral to your local community with our community day working
- Have a high level of back office support, so that you can concentrate on making money
- Have the reassurance of knowing that your correct insurance requirements are ready on day one
- Be immediately compliant with the new CDM Health & Safety regulations
If you have answered YES to each of these then great, at Local Assist it’s no problem, we can provide all of the above and more to the ideal person.
Who is ideal for Local Assist?
Obviously you need to have a practical background and working knowledge; this then needs to be coupled with a friendly personality and a drive to succeed through the delivery of friendly customer service.
We are completely transparent and will be happy to provide you with all the information you need to make that decision for yourself.
What do I get?
Our full package includes:
- A generous territory to allow for ongoing growth
- A full suite of training, including:
- Systems training
- Induction training
- Enhanced business development and marketing training
- Health and Safety Compliance Solutions
- On-going support
- Pricing and Quotations Support
- Diary System and PA Support
- Health & Safety Dynamic Risk Assessment System
- Job Management System
- Managed email accounts
- Stationery – Business Cards, Letterheads, Invoicing Pads
- Local Tailored Launch Marketing Campaign
- 5 year renewable franchise agreement.
What’s the figures?
With our support you can turnover £40,000+ providing a healthy gross profit of over £36,000 in the first year.
A generous territory to allow for on-going growth for only £14,995 + VAT to launch.
Full low interest, unsecured funding available
For the right franchisee and for a limited time only we will invest £5,000 of the franchise fee for you from our own funds as a sign of our commitment to your success and faith in our business model; so only £9,995 needed to launch.
Inital Investment: £9,995 + VAT
Wish to Find out More?
Simply click the button below now & complete the short enquiry form!
22 Warrens stores close including one in Cornwall
It has been revealed that 22 Warrens Bakery stores have been closed, including one in Cornwall. It comes as the Cornish bakery chain proposes to[..]Read More
Angela’s Swim School Takes Part In Landmark ITN Productions & British Franchise Association Collaboration
Angela’s Swim School, a swimming classes franchise business, is featured in the recently-launched latest collaboration between the British Franchise Association (bfa) & ITN Productions, a[..]Read More
American home care provider to open new franchises in London
One of America’s largest home care providers is celebrating a year on British soil by welcoming three new franchisees to its UK network. Visiting Angels[..]Read More
Tim Hortons announces Cumbernauld opening date
Canadian café and cake shop chain, Tim Hortons, will be opening the doors to its new drive thru restaurant in Cumbernauld Retail Park next Tuesday[..]Read More
National Bluebird Care Awards recognise outstanding employees
Bluebird Care has recognised the outstanding achievements of its employees at a dedicated awards ceremony. The Bluebird Care Awards took place at London’s Fortnum &[..]Read More
Popular US bakery chain Cinnabon announces plans to launch in New South Wales and Victoria – and reveals the three new flavours in the new store
Bakery chain Cinnabon will open its first ever Australian store in under a week The outlet will be situated in the Toombul Shopping Centre, Nundah,[..]Read More