Local Assist - Property Care & Repair Franchise
So, you’re thinking of investing in a property care and repair franchise…
Why wouldn’t you?
It’s a billion £ industry in a sector that is booming due to the lack of time we all seem to suffer from.
This means it is great news for Local Assist services in the domestic market, plus we have the added benefits of working within other markets, insurance, lettings, commercial and our local community.
Do you want to…?
- Work with a proven Franchisor with a 16 year record of success
- Benefit from being part of a franchise that offers excellent support
- Be able to provide the customer with assurance via a strong trusted brand
- Be integral to your local community with our community day working
- Have a high level of back office support, so that you can concentrate on making money
- Have the reassurance of knowing that your correct insurance requirements are ready on day one
- Be immediately compliant with the new CDM Health & Safety regulations
If you have answered YES to each of these then great, at Local Assist it’s no problem, we can provide all of the above and more to the ideal person.
Who is ideal for Local Assist?
Obviously you need to have a practical background and working knowledge; this then needs to be coupled with a friendly personality and a drive to succeed through the delivery of friendly customer service.
We are completely transparent and will be happy to provide you with all the information you need to make that decision for yourself.
What do I get?
Our full package includes:
- A generous territory to allow for ongoing growth
- A full suite of training, including:
- Systems training
- Induction training
- Enhanced business development and marketing training
- Health and Safety Compliance Solutions
- On-going support
- Pricing and Quotations Support
- Diary System and PA Support
- Health & Safety Dynamic Risk Assessment System
- Job Management System
- Managed email accounts
- Stationery – Business Cards, Letterheads, Invoicing Pads
- Local Tailored Launch Marketing Campaign
- 5 year renewable franchise agreement.
What’s the figures?
With our support you can turnover £40,000+ providing a healthy gross profit of over £36,000 in the first year.
A generous territory to allow for on-going growth for only £14,995 + VAT to launch.
Full low interest, unsecured funding available
For the right franchisee and for a limited time only we will invest £5,000 of the franchise fee for you from our own funds as a sign of our commitment to your success and faith in our business model; so only £9,995 needed to launch.
Inital Investment: £9,995 + VAT
Wish to Find out More?
Simply click the button below now & complete the short enquiry form!
New tyre and autocentre opening is second in the UK
A new Quick Lane Tyre & Autocentre has opened in Prestwich following substantial investment by TrustFord. Located on Bury New Road at junction 17 of[..]Read More
Quest Apartment Hotels awarded nation’s first 5-star franchise rating
Accommodation franchise Quest Apartment Hotels has achieved a major milestone, being named as the country’s first system with a 5-star rating under the Australian Franchise[..]Read More
Clean break in store for Chorley salesman with franchise
A SALESMAN who swapped pneumatics and hydraulics for oven cleaning is hoping to reap his own rewards. Peter Truesdale, 39, has launched Chorley-based Ovenu, after[..]Read More
Hotel Chocolat to set up shop in Bishop’s Stortford
Hotel Chocolat is on its way to Bishop's Stortford with a new store in Jackson Square. The British chocolatier and cocoa grower, with over 80[..]Read More
Chester noodle bar Wok&Go heads to the Algarve
A NOODLE bar business which began life in Chester has made it to mainland Europe. Wok&Go has opened its first branch in the Vila Nova[..]Read More
Elm Park Domino’s Pizza in bid to extend opening hours to 3am
A Domino's Pizza takeaway in Elm Park is applying to extend its opening hours to 3am despite opposition from Havering Council's planning department. The Domino's[..]Read More