Local Assist - Property Care & Repair Franchise
So, you’re thinking of investing in a property care and repair franchise…
Why wouldn’t you?
It’s a billion £ industry in a sector that is booming due to the lack of time we all seem to suffer from.
This means it is great news for Local Assist services in the domestic market, plus we have the added benefits of working within other markets, insurance, lettings, commercial and our local community.
Do you want to…?
- Work with a proven Franchisor with a 16 year record of success
- Benefit from being part of a franchise that offers excellent support
- Be able to provide the customer with assurance via a strong trusted brand
- Be integral to your local community with our community day working
- Have a high level of back office support, so that you can concentrate on making money
- Have the reassurance of knowing that your correct insurance requirements are ready on day one
- Be immediately compliant with the new CDM Health & Safety regulations
If you have answered YES to each of these then great, at Local Assist it’s no problem, we can provide all of the above and more to the ideal person.
Who is ideal for Local Assist?
Obviously you need to have a practical background and working knowledge; this then needs to be coupled with a friendly personality and a drive to succeed through the delivery of friendly customer service.
We are completely transparent and will be happy to provide you with all the information you need to make that decision for yourself.
What do I get?
Our full package includes:
- A generous territory to allow for ongoing growth
- A full suite of training, including:
- Systems training
- Induction training
- Enhanced business development and marketing training
- Health and Safety Compliance Solutions
- On-going support
- Pricing and Quotations Support
- Diary System and PA Support
- Health & Safety Dynamic Risk Assessment System
- Job Management System
- Managed email accounts
- Stationery – Business Cards, Letterheads, Invoicing Pads
- Local Tailored Launch Marketing Campaign
- 5 year renewable franchise agreement.
What’s the figures?
With our support you can turnover £40,000+ providing a healthy gross profit of over £36,000 in the first year.
A generous territory to allow for on-going growth for only £14,995 + VAT to launch.
Full low interest, unsecured funding available
For the right franchisee and for a limited time only we will invest £5,000 of the franchise fee for you from our own funds as a sign of our commitment to your success and faith in our business model; so only £9,995 needed to launch.
Inital Investment: £9,995 + VAT
Wish to Find out More?
Simply click the button below now & complete the short enquiry form!
Success is in-store for easyStorage’s new franchisees with help from d&t
Sir Stelios Haji-Ioannou is best known for creating easyJet in 1995 when he was just 28 years old. He has since developed and retained ownership[..]Read More
Oggy Oggy pasty franchise expands with new Covid safe takeaway
The Oggy Oggy pasty empire continues to grow despite the Covid pandemic with a new outlet about to open in Plymouth – but as a[..]Read More
EweMove takes over nearby franchise agency and lettings book
A EweMove branch has acquired a nearby Martin & Co operation, including its portfolio of 150 managed properties. Top Franchises for 2021 - Search our[..]Read More
A surge of 20 new TaxAssist Accountants shops open in the second half of 2020
Despite the challenges of the COVID-19 pandemic, TaxAssist continued to grow its presence opening 20 new shop-fronts across the UK between July and December. Top[..]Read More
Oltco named to franchise top 100
Newquay-based resin bound driveway company Oltco has been named as one of the UK’s top franchise opportunities. Top Franchises for 2021 - Search our Directory[..]Read More
Somerset dog walking and pet care company named one of UK’s top franchise opportunities
A dog walking and pet care company has been recognised in the Elite Franchise top 100 list for 2021. Top Franchises for 2021 - Search[..]Read More