Local Assist - Property Care & Repair Franchise
So, you’re thinking of investing in a property care and repair franchise…
Why wouldn’t you?
It’s a billion £ industry in a sector that is booming due to the lack of time we all seem to suffer from.
This means it is great news for Local Assist services in the domestic market, plus we have the added benefits of working within other markets, insurance, lettings, commercial and our local community.
Do you want to…?
- Work with a proven Franchisor with a 16 year record of success
- Benefit from being part of a franchise that offers excellent support
- Be able to provide the customer with assurance via a strong trusted brand
- Be integral to your local community with our community day working
- Have a high level of back office support, so that you can concentrate on making money
- Have the reassurance of knowing that your correct insurance requirements are ready on day one
- Be immediately compliant with the new CDM Health & Safety regulations
If you have answered YES to each of these then great, at Local Assist it’s no problem, we can provide all of the above and more to the ideal person.
Who is ideal for Local Assist?
Obviously you need to have a practical background and working knowledge; this then needs to be coupled with a friendly personality and a drive to succeed through the delivery of friendly customer service.
We are completely transparent and will be happy to provide you with all the information you need to make that decision for yourself.
What do I get?
Our full package includes:
- A generous territory to allow for ongoing growth
- A full suite of training, including:
- Systems training
- Induction training
- Enhanced business development and marketing training
- Health and Safety Compliance Solutions
- On-going support
- Pricing and Quotations Support
- Diary System and PA Support
- Health & Safety Dynamic Risk Assessment System
- Job Management System
- Managed email accounts
- Stationery – Business Cards, Letterheads, Invoicing Pads
- Local Tailored Launch Marketing Campaign
- 5 year renewable franchise agreement.
What’s the figures?
With our support you can turnover £40,000+ providing a healthy gross profit of over £36,000 in the first year.
A generous territory to allow for on-going growth for only £14,995 + VAT to launch.
Full low interest, unsecured funding available
For the right franchisee and for a limited time only we will invest £5,000 of the franchise fee for you from our own funds as a sign of our commitment to your success and faith in our business model; so only £9,995 needed to launch.
Inital Investment: £9,995 + VAT
Wish to Find out More?
Simply click the button below now & complete the short enquiry form!
Fast growing Code Ninjas to open eleventh UK centre
Code Ninjas, the fast growing U.S.-based children’s after-school programme and camp has announced that franchisee Adnan Hussain will be opening the eleventh UK Code Ninjas[..]Read More
New TaxAssist Accountants shop opens in Stockport
Andy Slade FCA joined TaxAssist Accountants in March 2019 and has opened his new shop in time to benefit from self-assessment tax return season. Top[..]Read More
Over 100,000 tax returns filed by the TaxAssist Accountants network
Now the 31st January deadline for 2018-19 self-assessment tax return submissions has passed, TaxAssist Accountants can confirm it has filed more than 100,000 personal tax[..]Read More
Turkish bakery chain Tegtat reveals opening date for Leicester branch – its first in the UK
A Turkish bakery chain, Tegtat, has revealed the opening date of its new Leicester branch - which will be the chain's first in the UK.[..]Read More
Devon home care provider rated Outstanding after first inspection
A home care provider based in Devon has been rated ‘Outstanding’ by the Care Quality Commission, just 18 months after opening. The Home Instead Senior[..]Read More
Four Star Pizza raises dough for UK expansion
The Irish-owned Four Star Pizza chain is looking to expand into Great Britain, saying it has reached saturation point in Ireland. Top Franchises for 2020[..]Read More