Local Assist - Property Care & Repair Franchise
So, you’re thinking of investing in a property care and repair franchise…
Why wouldn’t you?
It’s a billion £ industry in a sector that is booming due to the lack of time we all seem to suffer from.
This means it is great news for Local Assist services in the domestic market, plus we have the added benefits of working within other markets, insurance, lettings, commercial and our local community.
Do you want to…?
- Work with a proven Franchisor with a 16 year record of success
- Benefit from being part of a franchise that offers excellent support
- Be able to provide the customer with assurance via a strong trusted brand
- Be integral to your local community with our community day working
- Have a high level of back office support, so that you can concentrate on making money
- Have the reassurance of knowing that your correct insurance requirements are ready on day one
- Be immediately compliant with the new CDM Health & Safety regulations
If you have answered YES to each of these then great, at Local Assist it’s no problem, we can provide all of the above and more to the ideal person.
Who is ideal for Local Assist?
Obviously you need to have a practical background and working knowledge; this then needs to be coupled with a friendly personality and a drive to succeed through the delivery of friendly customer service.
We are completely transparent and will be happy to provide you with all the information you need to make that decision for yourself.
What do I get?
Our full package includes:
- A generous territory to allow for ongoing growth
- A full suite of training, including:
- Systems training
- Induction training
- Enhanced business development and marketing training
- Health and Safety Compliance Solutions
- On-going support
- Pricing and Quotations Support
- Diary System and PA Support
- Health & Safety Dynamic Risk Assessment System
- Job Management System
- Managed email accounts
- Stationery – Business Cards, Letterheads, Invoicing Pads
- Local Tailored Launch Marketing Campaign
- 5 year renewable franchise agreement.
What’s the figures?
With our support you can turnover £40,000+ providing a healthy gross profit of over £36,000 in the first year.
A generous territory to allow for on-going growth for only £14,995 + VAT to launch.
Full low interest, unsecured funding available
For the right franchisee and for a limited time only we will invest £5,000 of the franchise fee for you from our own funds as a sign of our commitment to your success and faith in our business model; so only £9,995 needed to launch.
Inital Investment: £9,995 + VAT
Wish to Find out More?
Simply click the button below now & complete the short enquiry form!
Mothercare launches new UK franchise with Boots
MOTHERCARE today said it was continuing to cut costs as it launches its new UK and Ireland franchise with Boots. Over the last financial year,[..]Read More
Code Ninjas announces a new format for the UK
Code Ninjas, the U.S.-based after-school programme that teaches children computer coding, has introduced a brand new franchise model for the UK. Top Franchises for 2020[..]Read More
GYMGUYZ at-home personal training arrives in the UK
The U.S.-based at-home personal training franchise, GYMGUYZ has announced the appointment of its first two UK franchisees for London and the South East region. Operating[..]Read More
Dessert shop that’s more popular than McDonald’s set to open first UK branch in Nottingham
Hui Lau Shan - A dessert chain which specialises in dishes made with mouth-watering mango is opening its first UK branch in Nottingham after an[..]Read More
The National Franchise Exhibition is going virtual on the 2nd & 3rd of October
Find your perfect franchise without leaving your house The National Franchise Exhibition is going virtual to engage and inspire the next generation of franchise owners.[..]Read More
Five Guys launches Lotus Biscoff milkshake in UK
Five Guys has announced the addition of a brand new milkshake to its menu… and we’re already drooling. Ever since its launch in the UK[..]Read More