Local Assist - Property Care & Repair Franchise
So, you’re thinking of investing in a property care and repair franchise…
Why wouldn’t you?
It’s a billion £ industry in a sector that is booming due to the lack of time we all seem to suffer from.
This means it is great news for Local Assist services in the domestic market, plus we have the added benefits of working within other markets, insurance, lettings, commercial and our local community.
Do you want to…?
- Work with a proven Franchisor with a 16 year record of success
- Benefit from being part of a franchise that offers excellent support
- Be able to provide the customer with assurance via a strong trusted brand
- Be integral to your local community with our community day working
- Have a high level of back office support, so that you can concentrate on making money
- Have the reassurance of knowing that your correct insurance requirements are ready on day one
- Be immediately compliant with the new CDM Health & Safety regulations
If you have answered YES to each of these then great, at Local Assist it’s no problem, we can provide all of the above and more to the ideal person.
Who is ideal for Local Assist?
Obviously you need to have a practical background and working knowledge; this then needs to be coupled with a friendly personality and a drive to succeed through the delivery of friendly customer service.
We are completely transparent and will be happy to provide you with all the information you need to make that decision for yourself.
What do I get?
Our full package includes:
- A generous territory to allow for ongoing growth
- A full suite of training, including:
- Systems training
- Induction training
- Enhanced business development and marketing training
- Health and Safety Compliance Solutions
- On-going support
- Pricing and Quotations Support
- Diary System and PA Support
- Health & Safety Dynamic Risk Assessment System
- Job Management System
- Managed email accounts
- Stationery – Business Cards, Letterheads, Invoicing Pads
- Local Tailored Launch Marketing Campaign
- 5 year renewable franchise agreement.
What’s the figures?
With our support you can turnover £40,000+ providing a healthy gross profit of over £36,000 in the first year.
A generous territory to allow for on-going growth for only £14,995 + VAT to launch.
Full low interest, unsecured funding available
For the right franchisee and for a limited time only we will invest £5,000 of the franchise fee for you from our own funds as a sign of our commitment to your success and faith in our business model; so only £9,995 needed to launch.
Inital Investment: £9,995 + VAT
Wish to Find out More?
Simply click the button below now & complete the short enquiry form!
McDonald’s franchisee who operated 43 restaurants in the UK teams-up with German Doner Kebab
German Doner Kebab (GDK) reports that it has joined forces with Atul Pathak, OBE, who was formerly the UK’s largest McDonald’s franchisee with 43 restaurants[..]Read More
New TaxAssist Accountants to receive mentoring from hugely successful former franchisee
New Franchise Development Manager role for former TaxAssist Accountants franchisee and non-executive director, Mark Fordham. Former TaxAssist franchisee and non-executive director, Mark Fordham has re-joined[..]Read More
Oxford and Sandhurst franchisees celebrate 15 years with TaxAssist Accountants
David Lushington and Shekh Rao recently celebrated the milestone anniversary of 15 years in business with TaxAssist Accountants. Two TaxAssist Accountants specialising in looking after[..]Read More
Ovenu invests in website revamp to appeal to smartphone users
Ovenu, one of the UK’s largest franchised oven cleaning specialists, has revamped its company website to ensure it stays ahead of changing digital trends. Top[..]Read More
TaxAssist franchisees take inspiration from regional meetings
Held bi-annually, the regional meetings bring the network together with TaxAssist Group directors for updates and to share best practice. After two years of virtual[..]Read More
Fastsigns UK kicks off Make Your Statement marketing campaign
Fastsigns UK, a subgroup of Fastsigns, a digital signage company, is set to launch "Make Your Statement in the UK," a new marketing initiative designed[..]Read More