Local Assist - Property Care & Repair Franchise
So, you’re thinking of investing in a property care and repair franchise…
Why wouldn’t you?
It’s a billion £ industry in a sector that is booming due to the lack of time we all seem to suffer from.
This means it is great news for Local Assist services in the domestic market, plus we have the added benefits of working within other markets, insurance, lettings, commercial and our local community.
Do you want to…?
- Work with a proven Franchisor with a 16 year record of success
- Benefit from being part of a franchise that offers excellent support
- Be able to provide the customer with assurance via a strong trusted brand
- Be integral to your local community with our community day working
- Have a high level of back office support, so that you can concentrate on making money
- Have the reassurance of knowing that your correct insurance requirements are ready on day one
- Be immediately compliant with the new CDM Health & Safety regulations
If you have answered YES to each of these then great, at Local Assist it’s no problem, we can provide all of the above and more to the ideal person.
Who is ideal for Local Assist?
Obviously you need to have a practical background and working knowledge; this then needs to be coupled with a friendly personality and a drive to succeed through the delivery of friendly customer service.
We are completely transparent and will be happy to provide you with all the information you need to make that decision for yourself.
What do I get?
Our full package includes:
- A generous territory to allow for ongoing growth
- A full suite of training, including:
- Systems training
- Induction training
- Enhanced business development and marketing training
- Health and Safety Compliance Solutions
- On-going support
- Pricing and Quotations Support
- Diary System and PA Support
- Health & Safety Dynamic Risk Assessment System
- Job Management System
- Managed email accounts
- Stationery – Business Cards, Letterheads, Invoicing Pads
- Local Tailored Launch Marketing Campaign
- 5 year renewable franchise agreement.
What’s the figures?
With our support you can turnover £40,000+ providing a healthy gross profit of over £36,000 in the first year.
A generous territory to allow for on-going growth for only £14,995 + VAT to launch.
Full low interest, unsecured funding available
For the right franchisee and for a limited time only we will invest £5,000 of the franchise fee for you from our own funds as a sign of our commitment to your success and faith in our business model; so only £9,995 needed to launch.
Inital Investment: £9,995 + VAT
Wish to Find out More?
Simply click the button below now & complete the short enquiry form!
Costcutter unveils Co-op franchise package
Costcutter Supermarkets Group has officially launched its offer to independent retailers interested in taking on a Co-op franchise. The package, which operates exclusively through Costcutter[..]Read More
Bury St Edmunds dog owners needed as Barking Mad launches in town
A dog-sitting service has launched in Bury St Edmunds, giving residents the chance to look after a pooch for free. Top Franchises for 2019 -[..]Read More
UK’s Domino’s Pizza franchise to exit four international markets
Britain’s Domino’s Pizza Group will exit its international markets, where it has been facing mounting losses. “We have concluded that, whilst they represent attractive markets,[..]Read More
The TaxAssist Direct Group named finalist for Business Award
The Eastern Daily Press has named The TaxAssist Direct Group as a finalist in the Large Business category in the Norfolk Business Awards. Top Franchises[..]Read More
Pink Spaghetti Chester and North Wales wins national award
Michelle Collins, owner of Pink Spaghetti PA Services Chester and North Wales, has returned from the Approved Franchise Association Awards night triumphant, as the proud[..]Read More
Cleaning franchise bought by NW businessman
A North West businessman has taken over a cleaning franchise. Poppies launched in 1984 and now comprises a 22-stong network cleaning more than 6,000 homes[..]Read More