Start a Husse Pet Food Franchise Business
£7,000 start-up support from Husse – the global leader in pet food home delivery.
Discover Husse Franchises- Global Leader in Home Delivery of All Natural Pet Food
Husse is the world’s fastest growing pet food franchise and the only one with international success. The pet food industry has been categorised by Forbes and other publications as ‘recession proof’ and is attracting a host of entrepreneurs and investors to join this thriving £3 billion industry in the UK.
Husse is listed in the Top 100 Global Franchises and is currently the only pet food company to make it onto this list – making us the number one pet food franchise in the world!
In Brief – About Husse
Over 1100 successful franchisees are currently enjoying the freedom of working from home, supplying dog, cat and horse owners with an established high quality product while generating high returns.
It all started in Stockholm back in 1987. Since then, Husse has grown year after year and now operates in more than 50 countries. It is also the first European pet food company to be granted a DA license to import into the United States.
Why sell pet food in the UK?
- Huge market – 45% of UK homes have at least one pet – there are currently 57 million pets in the UK, excluding horses.
- Growing industry – pet ownership is on the rise year-on-year.
- Healthy expenditure – UK owners spend around £3 billion on pet food each year, and this figure is growing.
- All year round – pet food is an all year round business with no seasonal slumps.
Why join Husse?
- Flexible lifestyle business – work the hours you want, earn the income you want, operate in your own local area.
- Unique Scandinavian recipe – pets love the taste of our unique Scandinavian recipe. Unlike other local products, which all possess similar ingredients and a similar taste to each other, Husse offers something different to the rest!
- Unique product range – Husse produces and sells 3rd generation pets foods and supplements for dogs, cats and horses. Our 350+ product range includes food for all life stages of cats and dogs.
- Various revenue streams – Husse’s unique professional range offers an additional revenue stream by targeting pet related businesses, such as breeders, kennels, catteries, groomers, trainers, etc.
- Taste guarantee – with a 95% customer retention rate, our money-back taste guarantee is covered by Husse UK’s head office and demonstrates our confidence in the quality of our products.
Why do so many pet owners choose Husse?
- High quality product – winner of Europe’s prestigious Top For Dog Award 2015 and 2016.
- Totally natural – made with only natural human grade ingredients, no artificial colours, flavours or preservatives.
- Outstanding health benefits – promotes longevity and vitality, saves on vet bills; as seen in the Daily Mail!
- Competitive pricing – high quality ingredients and high digestibility makes Husse a more economical choice for pet owners.
- Ease and convenience – Husse’s door-to-door delivery service means customers save time, and the inconvenience of carrying heavy bags!
- Grain free, sensitive and hypoallergenic products – a wide variety of food options are available to suit all dietary requirements; overall, Husse has a range of over 350 products!
- Personal, friendly service – Husse nutritionists receive extensive product training to give the best recommendations and best advice to pet owners.
Platinum 75,000 households – exclusive territory
Price: £13,900 + VAT
Gold Pack 55,000 households – exclusive territory
Price: £9,900 + VAT
Silver 35,000 households – exclusive territory
Price: £6,900 + VAT
Husse Training and Support
Our initial training program covers product knowledge, pet nutrition (centre of excellence canine nutritional qualification), sales, marketing and user training for our bespoke CRM and order tracking system.
Our ongoing support gives you access to our off-line and online educational materials which are hosted on a cloud-based system and are regularly updated. You will also receive unlimited access to our in-house graphic designer, who will help you with all your artwork and design requirements. Our in-house vet will also always be at hand to help answer any questions you or your customers may have. Husse arranges regular meetings, seminars and webinars offering continuous development opportunities to its franchisees.
If you’d like to avail of this fantastic opportunity and become a Husse franchisee, fill out the enquiry form below!
Husse Pet Food Opens in Newton Aycliffe
The Husse Pet Food franchise has expanded its locations to the South West County Durham region, with its newest location being homed to Newton Aycliffe’s[..]Read More
Why Join Husse?
A Husse pet food franchise ticks all the boxes! When you want to start a new business, you should consider the following: Is there a[..]Read More
Husse 6th Annual National Franchisee Conference
2018 has been a successful year for Husse UK. We've seen 15 people join the franchise so far and complete the training from different regions across England[..]Read More
A Thriving Summer for Husse UK
Husse Franchise UK. The UK pet food industry is booming, a 2018 report published by The Pet Food Manufacturers Association (PFMA) confirms a 400,000 rise[..]Read More
Make A Global Success A Local Success
If you are taking your dog away with you this summer, where ever you may go, you'll be sure to find Husse at your destination![..]Read More
600,000 More Households Now Have a Pet
Research conducted by the Pet Food Manufacturers' Association (PFMA) in 2018 pet has confirmed a 400,000 rise in the dog population, which now stands at[..]Read More
Leaving university with a degree in organisation and management, I had always dreamed of running my own business but had no finances with which to do so. I became a[..]Read More
"We did a lot of research into the pet food market and felt that this was a business that we could both thrive in due to our love of animals[..]Read More
Here, some of our franchisees discuss their positive experiences with the Husse brand! Leslie and Phillipa We have looked in to several franchises and none got back to be as[..]Read More
Exclusive Interview with Ayrshire Franchisees for Husse Pet Food
Our Ayrshire franchisees discuss their thoughts on partnering with the Husse brand! Name: David Stewart & Lindsey M S Chambers Location: Ayrshire, South West Scotland Franchise: Husse Pet Food Date[..]Read More
Be The Boss! Husse England
When the opportunity knocks this year can you open the doors to a successful new career and happier lifestyle. Husse is a global brand that is renowned for our selection[..]
Husse Pet Food Franchise Opportunity
Husse is the world's fastest growing pet food franchise and the only one with international success. The pet food industry has been categorised by Forbes and other publications as 'recession[..]
Husse - Super Healthy Pet Food and Pet Food Franchise
Watch how the Husse team produces, quality controls and delivers high quality pet food straight to your door! Husse's wide range of complete pet foods are produced from independently verified[..]
UK Pet Food Franchise
Husse - the Fastest Growing Pet Food Franchise in the UK & Only One With International Success.