Become a Vapestore Franchisee
Introducing Vapestore Franchising
In 2014, we opened our first retail e-cigarette store in Guildford, Surrey, as a consequence in 2017 we announced our Franchise Programme to allow others to share in our success and own their own branded Vapestore.
Our Franchise programme is designed for experienced Business people who want to enter into this exciting and growing sector, without the need for being a Vaper or a Vaping expert, as we take all the worry out of knowing what products to stock and how to source them. We are a one stop supplier for everything they will ever need.
Vapestore Franchising Explained
The Vapestore Vape franchise programme has been created to maximise your investment potential and give you a huge advantage by buying into a proven working business model with a built-in support system and a 100% success rate.
From initial discussions to the opening of your e-cigarette store, our team of business and industry experts are there to guide you through setting up and running a successful Vaping Franchise.
The Vapestore Vape shop franchise programme has been created to maximise your investment potential and give you a huge advantage by buying into a proven working business model with a built-in support system and a 100% success rate.
From initial discussions to the opening of your store, our team of business and industry experts are there to guide you through setting up and running a successful Vapestore Vape Shop Franchise.
Just some of the reasons why you should work with Vapestore:
- All training is provided as part of an on-going program of learning.
- No other company in this industry will offer you a better level of support nor the robust business model buy-in that we can provide.
- Our continued commitment to our staff and their business development ensures you deal with expertise as opposed to potential.
- Our primary focus is to ensure your franchise model provides maximum profit and that we offer first class business support to ensure customers receive the best vaping advice and in-store experience.
Site selection support – we want you to find the right town and the best possible location. Once you have found a site we will get our shop design and fit out experts to work with you on the store layout in accordance with our brand guidelines
- Branding – As part of the franchise package you will receive a Vapestore fascia
- Training – we offer a structured induction programme and subsequent ongoing training to give you and your staff all the tools necessary in terms of product knowledge and business skills required to be a Vapestore franchisee
- EPoS – as part of the franchise package you will receive our Vend EPoS kit along with full training
- Payment system – You will also receive the iZettle interface for contactless credit and debit card payments
- Product range – access to a full spectrum of Industry leading brands
- Website – price parity with our website
- Marketing – national marketing campaigns
- Marketing – launch package and local marketing campaigns
- Field support – dedicated Business Development Manager support
- Head Office – Marketing, HR and Operational support
- Vape Industry – experience and expertise
- Retail Industry – experience and expertise
- Buying – experience, expertise, and power
- TPD – expertise and advice
- Mystery shopping
- Quarterly audits
What will you need?
For a one off fee of just £25,000, we provide everything they need to get started, including a 5 year licence to use the Vapestore name and branding, site finding service, shop design and layout, business plan writing, finance sourcing, EPOS system, IT technical support, Vapebox tasting station, staff and management training, plus full merchandising and marketing support, including social media and the launch campaign.
All the Franchisee needs to do is provide some capital, take on a shop lease and pay for the fit out. Once done, they are ready to go and be part of our rapidly growing family.
The process of becoming a Vapestore Franchisee
- Shop Fit
Interested and want to know more?
Click on the button below now to make a no obligation enquiry about Vapestore franchise.
Five new franchisees join TaxAssist Accountants
TaxAssist Accountants continues its impressive rate of growth Sunny Srai (Hampton), Sanjay Parekh (Wood Green) Gary Bugdale (Managing Director of TaxAssist Direct London Ltd), Jay[..]Read More
Radfield Home Care franchise discovery sessions launch online amid COVID-19 lockdown
Radfield Home Care will be hosting webinars on franchise opportunities during the COVID-19 lockdown and beyond. Top Franchises for 2020 - Search our Directory [..]Read More
Sweaty Mama brings live online classes to living rooms
A MOTHER-and-baby fitness class, Sweaty Mama, has started live online classes to help women keep in shape during the coronavirus lockdown. Top Franchises for 2020[..]Read More
Belvoir Profit Rises In 2019 But Decides Against Final Dividend
Belvoir Group PLC on Monday said it will not be paying a final dividend for 2019 despite profit growth, as Covid-19 is expected to hurt[..]Read More
Domino’s UK names former Costa chief as CEO
Britain's largest pizza delivery company Domino's Pizza Group DOM.L on Tuesday named former Costa Coffee Chief Executive Officer Dominic Paul as its top boss replacing[..]Read More
York yoga studio goes online to keep people fit during lockdown
A YORK couple have adapted their Yoga business to survive the coronavirus pandemic - and help everyone stay as fit while staying at home. Top[..]Read More
Become An E-Cigarette Franchisee With Vapestore
The Vapestore Vape shop franchise programme has been created to maximise your investment potential and give you a huge advantage by buying into a proven working business model with a[..]