Start a Sweets and Treats Vending Franchise
Sweets and Treats Vending
With our full franchise package and strong sales support, you can build a successful home based business. Working full or part-time, you place vending machines with brand name sweets in popular locations, earning you strong, reliable income.
Join specialists in the confectionary vending industry
We offer you the chance to run your own business from home, part-time or full time, to suit your lifestyle. Investing in our franchise for just £9,950, will give you the opportunity of earning up to £30,000 per annum.
Who are we?
Sweets and Treats Vending is a British company, and partnering with Masterfoods (Mars) Ltd., a leading confectionery manufacturer, we offer the franchisee market brand name products using self-service machines which can be placed in: offices, staff rooms, leisure centres, factories and countless other commercial premises.
Our business concept is proven to successfully promote and market confectionery products. Our staff have experience in managing a successful franchise network, and by joining us, you can benefit from our comprehensive franchise package, our leadership and our tried and tested methods.
What we offer
- Your first 40 dispensing machines.
- Initial stock: 190kgs of confectionary with an approximate retail value of more than £2,700.
- Stationery: letterheads, business cards, compliment slips, machine registration forms, sales report forms, accountancy package and more.
- Full training: business administration, finances, legal obligations, marketing, merchandising, customer service, bookkeeping, VAT, insurance and product knowledge.
Is this the opportunity for you?
If you have the ambition and drive to run your own business, but don’t want to go it alone – you lack the know-how or capital – then the business structure we provide can help you. Joining our proven franchise opportunity reduces the risks associated with starting your own business and gives you a support system to rely on. Working for yourself and creating your own profits will provide the freedom and opportunities for the future that you desire.
The benefits of joining Sweets and Treats
- The flexibility to build your own business to suit your own schedule and budget.
- Ability to run your business full time or part-time, retaining any current employment you already have, if you wish to.
- An increased income – you can earn profits from day one when your machines arrive on site.
- Due to the extensive advertising by the confectionery brands stocking our machines, no selling is required – they are already popular and sell easily.
- A low risk venture – your machines are placed in a variety of locations, ensuring that even if one of your sites is not successful, the rest with continue to earn you income.
- A sales support team finds sites for you to place your machines and this service comes included in your initial franchise fee.
For further information on joining this vending franchise opportunity, please enquire through the below form.
KFC to open hundreds of new outlets — including one in Bolton
KFC has plans to open dozens of new outlets across the North West — including one in Bolton. The fast food giant has published a[..]Read More
Xponential Fitness appoints Michael Abramson as chief operating officer
Global boutique fitness giant Xponential Fitness has appointed Michael Abramson, president of D1 Sports Training, as its chief operating officer. Abramson will be tasked with[..]Read More
F45 Training Cambridge Station to officially launch this Saturday
F45 Training, located at 60 Station Road, CB1, will be hosting an opening event from 11am to 3pm. A new style of fitness training originating[..]Read More
Vodafone to open 24 new stores in franchise expansion
Vodafone plans to expand its retail presence with the opening of 24 new high street stores in premises that were previously vacant. The Newbury-based operator[..]Read More
Yoga brand flexible for growth with new premises
The third franchise of Midlands-based Sandstone Yoga & Pilates has opened its doors in Bearwood, Sandwell, following funding from NatWest. Entrepreneur and yoga instructor Lis[..]Read More
Anytime Fitness parent Self Esteem Brands acquires The Bar Method – reveals worldwide franchise plans
Self Esteem Brands, the parent company of Anytime Fitness, has purchased The Bar Method – a low-impact fitness franchise with 123 studios across US and[..]Read More