Start a Sweets and Treats Vending Franchise
Sweets and Treats Vending
With our full franchise package and strong sales support, you can build a successful home based business. Working full or part-time, you place vending machines with brand name sweets in popular locations, earning you strong, reliable income.
Join specialists in the confectionary vending industry
We offer you the chance to run your own business from home, part-time or full time, to suit your lifestyle. Investing in our franchise for just £9,950, will give you the opportunity of earning up to £30,000 per annum.
Who are we?
Sweets and Treats Vending is a British company, and partnering with Masterfoods (Mars) Ltd., a leading confectionery manufacturer, we offer the franchisee market brand name products using self-service machines which can be placed in: offices, staff rooms, leisure centres, factories and countless other commercial premises.
Our business concept is proven to successfully promote and market confectionery products. Our staff have experience in managing a successful franchise network, and by joining us, you can benefit from our comprehensive franchise package, our leadership and our tried and tested methods.
What we offer
- Your first 40 dispensing machines.
- Initial stock: 190kgs of confectionary with an approximate retail value of more than £2,700.
- Stationery: letterheads, business cards, compliment slips, machine registration forms, sales report forms, accountancy package and more.
- Full training: business administration, finances, legal obligations, marketing, merchandising, customer service, bookkeeping, VAT, insurance and product knowledge.
Is this the opportunity for you?
If you have the ambition and drive to run your own business, but don’t want to go it alone – you lack the know-how or capital – then the business structure we provide can help you. Joining our proven franchise opportunity reduces the risks associated with starting your own business and gives you a support system to rely on. Working for yourself and creating your own profits will provide the freedom and opportunities for the future that you desire.
The benefits of joining Sweets and Treats
- The flexibility to build your own business to suit your own schedule and budget.
- Ability to run your business full time or part-time, retaining any current employment you already have, if you wish to.
- An increased income – you can earn profits from day one when your machines arrive on site.
- Due to the extensive advertising by the confectionery brands stocking our machines, no selling is required – they are already popular and sell easily.
- A low risk venture – your machines are placed in a variety of locations, ensuring that even if one of your sites is not successful, the rest with continue to earn you income.
- A sales support team finds sites for you to place your machines and this service comes included in your initial franchise fee.
For further information on joining this vending franchise opportunity, please enquire through the below form.
Franchise Theatre School Extends Support To Families Over The Summer
Traditionally, the six-week summer holiday has provided a chance for children and their families to take a break from the routine. With the closure of[..]Read More
TaxAssist Accountants offers £4,000 cash back on franchise fee
With its initial training course now running virtually, TaxAssist Accountants is pleased to offer a cash back deal to new franchisees. Top Franchises for 2020[..]Read More
Radfield Home Care scoops seven top home care awards
Home care client-review website, Homecare.co.uk has awarded seven accolades in its Top 20 Home Care Provider Awards to Radfield Home Care based in Shrewsbury and[..]Read More
DPD to create thousands of new jobs amid boom in online shopping
Parcel delivery giant DPD is creating 6,000 new jobs and opening more depots in response to the “unprecedented” increase in online shopping caused by the[..]Read More
Bluebird Care acquires Irish master franchise following legal settlement
Bluebird Care has acquired the Irish master franchise business from Clemac Home Care Services after resolving a legal dispute with the company. Top Franchises for[..]Read More
You don’t have to be a hairdresser to own a Just Cuts
If you want to invest in a Just Cuts business, the good news is you don’t have to be a hairdresser. This particular business model[..]Read More