Start a Sweets and Treats Vending Franchise
Sweets and Treats Vending
With our full franchise package and strong sales support, you can build a successful home based business. Working full or part-time, you place vending machines with brand name sweets in popular locations, earning you strong, reliable income.
Join specialists in the confectionary vending industry
We offer you the chance to run your own business from home, part-time or full time, to suit your lifestyle. Investing in our franchise for just £9,950, will give you the opportunity of earning up to £30,000 per annum.
Who are we?
Sweets and Treats Vending is a British company, and partnering with Masterfoods (Mars) Ltd., a leading confectionery manufacturer, we offer the franchisee market brand name products using self-service machines which can be placed in: offices, staff rooms, leisure centres, factories and countless other commercial premises.
Our business concept is proven to successfully promote and market confectionery products. Our staff have experience in managing a successful franchise network, and by joining us, you can benefit from our comprehensive franchise package, our leadership and our tried and tested methods.
What we offer
- Your first 40 dispensing machines.
- Initial stock: 190kgs of confectionary with an approximate retail value of more than £2,700.
- Stationery: letterheads, business cards, compliment slips, machine registration forms, sales report forms, accountancy package and more.
- Full training: business administration, finances, legal obligations, marketing, merchandising, customer service, bookkeeping, VAT, insurance and product knowledge.
Is this the opportunity for you?
If you have the ambition and drive to run your own business, but don’t want to go it alone – you lack the know-how or capital – then the business structure we provide can help you. Joining our proven franchise opportunity reduces the risks associated with starting your own business and gives you a support system to rely on. Working for yourself and creating your own profits will provide the freedom and opportunities for the future that you desire.
The benefits of joining Sweets and Treats
- The flexibility to build your own business to suit your own schedule and budget.
- Ability to run your business full time or part-time, retaining any current employment you already have, if you wish to.
- An increased income – you can earn profits from day one when your machines arrive on site.
- Due to the extensive advertising by the confectionery brands stocking our machines, no selling is required – they are already popular and sell easily.
- A low risk venture – your machines are placed in a variety of locations, ensuring that even if one of your sites is not successful, the rest with continue to earn you income.
- A sales support team finds sites for you to place your machines and this service comes included in your initial franchise fee.
For further information on joining this vending franchise opportunity, please enquire through the below form.
Co-op convenience store has opened its third franchised unit this year
Co-op has opened its third franchised unit this year in St. Helens, Merseyside. The outlet, a former SPAR, has been extended and transformed into a[..]Read More
InXpress Holdings Ltd. Names Four Senior Executives to its Board of Directors
InXpress Holdings Ltd, a software-enabled global franchisor of transportation and logistics services, today announced it named four senior executives to its Board of Directors: Omar[..]Read More
Razzamataz Theatre School Bringing Back Opportunities For Talented Kids
Razzamataz Theatre Schools is once again working with The Stage newspaper to offer youngsters the chance to win thousands of pounds worth of training in[..]Read More
New Radfield franchise owner inspired by home carer mum to enter sector
Radfield Home Care has welcomed another new franchise partner into its expanding national network, launching a new office in Cheshire. Husband and wife team, Julie[..]Read More
23.5 Degrees opens 80th Starbucks store in just eight years
The first UK Starbucks franchisee, 23.5 Degrees, has opened its 80th Starbucks outlet in King’s Lynn, Norfolk as part of its ongoing expansion programme to[..]Read More
Cake Box to grow its estate after ‘record year’
Egg-free cake specialist Cake Box is set to significantly grow its estate across the UK after announcing record revenue for 2020/21. Top Franchises for 2021[..]Read More