Start a Sweets and Treats Vending Franchise
Sweets and Treats Vending
With our full franchise package and strong sales support, you can build a successful home based business. Working full or part-time, you place vending machines with brand name sweets in popular locations, earning you strong, reliable income.
Join specialists in the confectionary vending industry
We offer you the chance to run your own business from home, part-time or full time, to suit your lifestyle. Investing in our franchise for just £9,950, will give you the opportunity of earning up to £30,000 per annum.
Who are we?
Sweets and Treats Vending is a British company, and partnering with Masterfoods (Mars) Ltd., a leading confectionery manufacturer, we offer the franchisee market brand name products using self-service machines which can be placed in: offices, staff rooms, leisure centres, factories and countless other commercial premises.
Our business concept is proven to successfully promote and market confectionery products. Our staff have experience in managing a successful franchise network, and by joining us, you can benefit from our comprehensive franchise package, our leadership and our tried and tested methods.
What we offer
- Your first 40 dispensing machines.
- Initial stock: 190kgs of confectionary with an approximate retail value of more than £2,700.
- Stationery: letterheads, business cards, compliment slips, machine registration forms, sales report forms, accountancy package and more.
- Full training: business administration, finances, legal obligations, marketing, merchandising, customer service, bookkeeping, VAT, insurance and product knowledge.
Is this the opportunity for you?
If you have the ambition and drive to run your own business, but don’t want to go it alone – you lack the know-how or capital – then the business structure we provide can help you. Joining our proven franchise opportunity reduces the risks associated with starting your own business and gives you a support system to rely on. Working for yourself and creating your own profits will provide the freedom and opportunities for the future that you desire.
The benefits of joining Sweets and Treats
- The flexibility to build your own business to suit your own schedule and budget.
- Ability to run your business full time or part-time, retaining any current employment you already have, if you wish to.
- An increased income – you can earn profits from day one when your machines arrive on site.
- Due to the extensive advertising by the confectionery brands stocking our machines, no selling is required – they are already popular and sell easily.
- A low risk venture – your machines are placed in a variety of locations, ensuring that even if one of your sites is not successful, the rest with continue to earn you income.
- A sales support team finds sites for you to place your machines and this service comes included in your initial franchise fee.
For further information on joining this vending franchise opportunity, please enquire through the below form.
McDonald’s franchisee who operated 43 restaurants in the UK teams-up with German Doner Kebab
German Doner Kebab (GDK) reports that it has joined forces with Atul Pathak, OBE, who was formerly the UK’s largest McDonald’s franchisee with 43 restaurants[..]Read More
New TaxAssist Accountants to receive mentoring from hugely successful former franchisee
New Franchise Development Manager role for former TaxAssist Accountants franchisee and non-executive director, Mark Fordham. Former TaxAssist franchisee and non-executive director, Mark Fordham has re-joined[..]Read More
Oxford and Sandhurst franchisees celebrate 15 years with TaxAssist Accountants
David Lushington and Shekh Rao recently celebrated the milestone anniversary of 15 years in business with TaxAssist Accountants. Two TaxAssist Accountants specialising in looking after[..]Read More
Ovenu invests in website revamp to appeal to smartphone users
Ovenu, one of the UK’s largest franchised oven cleaning specialists, has revamped its company website to ensure it stays ahead of changing digital trends. Top[..]Read More
TaxAssist franchisees take inspiration from regional meetings
Held bi-annually, the regional meetings bring the network together with TaxAssist Group directors for updates and to share best practice. After two years of virtual[..]Read More
Fastsigns UK kicks off Make Your Statement marketing campaign
Fastsigns UK, a subgroup of Fastsigns, a digital signage company, is set to launch "Make Your Statement in the UK," a new marketing initiative designed[..]Read More