Start a Sweets and Treats Vending Franchise
Sweets and Treats Vending
With our full franchise package and strong sales support, you can build a successful home based business. Working full or part-time, you place vending machines with brand name sweets in popular locations, earning you strong, reliable income.
Join specialists in the confectionary vending industry
We offer you the chance to run your own business from home, part-time or full time, to suit your lifestyle. Investing in our franchise for just £9,950, will give you the opportunity of earning up to £30,000 per annum.
Who are we?
Sweets and Treats Vending is a British company, and partnering with Masterfoods (Mars) Ltd., a leading confectionery manufacturer, we offer the franchisee market brand name products using self-service machines which can be placed in: offices, staff rooms, leisure centres, factories and countless other commercial premises.
Our business concept is proven to successfully promote and market confectionery products. Our staff have experience in managing a successful franchise network, and by joining us, you can benefit from our comprehensive franchise package, our leadership and our tried and tested methods.
What we offer
- Your first 40 dispensing machines.
- Initial stock: 190kgs of confectionary with an approximate retail value of more than £2,700.
- Stationery: letterheads, business cards, compliment slips, machine registration forms, sales report forms, accountancy package and more.
- Full training: business administration, finances, legal obligations, marketing, merchandising, customer service, bookkeeping, VAT, insurance and product knowledge.
Is this the opportunity for you?
If you have the ambition and drive to run your own business, but don’t want to go it alone – you lack the know-how or capital – then the business structure we provide can help you. Joining our proven franchise opportunity reduces the risks associated with starting your own business and gives you a support system to rely on. Working for yourself and creating your own profits will provide the freedom and opportunities for the future that you desire.
The benefits of joining Sweets and Treats
- The flexibility to build your own business to suit your own schedule and budget.
- Ability to run your business full time or part-time, retaining any current employment you already have, if you wish to.
- An increased income – you can earn profits from day one when your machines arrive on site.
- Due to the extensive advertising by the confectionery brands stocking our machines, no selling is required – they are already popular and sell easily.
- A low risk venture – your machines are placed in a variety of locations, ensuring that even if one of your sites is not successful, the rest with continue to earn you income.
- A sales support team finds sites for you to place your machines and this service comes included in your initial franchise fee.
For further information on joining this vending franchise opportunity, please enquire through the below form.
New tyre and autocentre opening is second in the UK
A new Quick Lane Tyre & Autocentre has opened in Prestwich following substantial investment by TrustFord. Located on Bury New Road at junction 17 of[..]Read More
Quest Apartment Hotels awarded nation’s first 5-star franchise rating
Accommodation franchise Quest Apartment Hotels has achieved a major milestone, being named as the country’s first system with a 5-star rating under the Australian Franchise[..]Read More
Clean break in store for Chorley salesman with franchise
A SALESMAN who swapped pneumatics and hydraulics for oven cleaning is hoping to reap his own rewards. Peter Truesdale, 39, has launched Chorley-based Ovenu, after[..]Read More
Hotel Chocolat to set up shop in Bishop’s Stortford
Hotel Chocolat is on its way to Bishop's Stortford with a new store in Jackson Square. The British chocolatier and cocoa grower, with over 80[..]Read More
Chester noodle bar Wok&Go heads to the Algarve
A NOODLE bar business which began life in Chester has made it to mainland Europe. Wok&Go has opened its first branch in the Vila Nova[..]Read More
Elm Park Domino’s Pizza in bid to extend opening hours to 3am
A Domino's Pizza takeaway in Elm Park is applying to extend its opening hours to 3am despite opposition from Havering Council's planning department. The Domino's[..]Read More