Start a Sweets and Treats Vending Franchise
Sweets and Treats Vending
With our full franchise package and strong sales support, you can build a successful home based business. Working full or part-time, you place vending machines with brand name sweets in popular locations, earning you strong, reliable income.
Join specialists in the confectionary vending industry
We offer you the chance to run your own business from home, part-time or full time, to suit your lifestyle. Investing in our franchise for just £9,950, will give you the opportunity of earning up to £30,000 per annum.
Who are we?
Sweets and Treats Vending is a British company, and partnering with Masterfoods (Mars) Ltd., a leading confectionery manufacturer, we offer the franchisee market brand name products using self-service machines which can be placed in: offices, staff rooms, leisure centres, factories and countless other commercial premises.
Our business concept is proven to successfully promote and market confectionery products. Our staff have experience in managing a successful franchise network, and by joining us, you can benefit from our comprehensive franchise package, our leadership and our tried and tested methods.
What we offer
- Your first 40 dispensing machines.
- Initial stock: 190kgs of confectionary with an approximate retail value of more than £2,700.
- Stationery: letterheads, business cards, compliment slips, machine registration forms, sales report forms, accountancy package and more.
- Full training: business administration, finances, legal obligations, marketing, merchandising, customer service, bookkeeping, VAT, insurance and product knowledge.
Is this the opportunity for you?
If you have the ambition and drive to run your own business, but don’t want to go it alone – you lack the know-how or capital – then the business structure we provide can help you. Joining our proven franchise opportunity reduces the risks associated with starting your own business and gives you a support system to rely on. Working for yourself and creating your own profits will provide the freedom and opportunities for the future that you desire.
The benefits of joining Sweets and Treats
- The flexibility to build your own business to suit your own schedule and budget.
- Ability to run your business full time or part-time, retaining any current employment you already have, if you wish to.
- An increased income – you can earn profits from day one when your machines arrive on site.
- Due to the extensive advertising by the confectionery brands stocking our machines, no selling is required – they are already popular and sell easily.
- A low risk venture – your machines are placed in a variety of locations, ensuring that even if one of your sites is not successful, the rest with continue to earn you income.
- A sales support team finds sites for you to place your machines and this service comes included in your initial franchise fee.
For further information on joining this vending franchise opportunity, please enquire through the below form.
German Doner Kebab signs franchise deals for 30 shops in Saudi and North America
Glasgow-based fast food chain German Doner Kebab has signed up franchise partners to open 30 outlets in Saudi Arabia and Canada and is in talks[..]Read More
Clip ‘n Climb franchises to benefit from rise in staycations after UK lockdown
Clip ‘n Climb, an international leader in the fun climbing market, is expecting a rise in UK staycations following the global COVID-19 pandemic. Top Franchises[..]Read More
Freshly Chopped Opens New Stores In Leicester And Kildare
Freshly Chopped has today announced the opening of two new stores in Ireland and the UK. The two new outlets will be located at Junction[..]Read More
Franchise Brands looking for acquisitions as it emerges from lockdown
Franchise Brands PLC (LON:FRAN) said revenues rose by 21% in the half-year to end-June, 2020, and all its businesses are now up and running again[..]Read More
Shuttercraft nominated for major franchising award
Shuttercraft has been shortlisted in the Business Transformation category at the bfa HSBC British Franchise Awards, to be held at the Vox, Birmingham, on November[..]Read More
Greggs posts £62m loss but remains optimistic as sales begin to rebound
The chief executive of Greggs has hailed the firm’s resilience after latest figures showed it swung to a loss during the coronavirus crisis but saw[..]Read More